Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boyd and Taylor

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
My recollection is that he said Poyet "basically hypnotised" CMS, this depriving Posh of the bigger fee they might have got from West Ham or Leicester.

And after our game with us in January he said that Peterborough were the better team and they deserved to win and our football was rubbish and boring

IfieldBlue

Apr 17, 2012
Or one of the ones who didn't not make the banner ?

Perhaps bannergate will fade from the memory on here or at the Amex by 2050 or is that optimistic? No one has ever owned up to doing it to date. There was a lot of vilification over this from the proper supporters which is probably why the idiots doing it are shit scared to own up..

It sounds like there's plenty on here want to make theirs up for the next encounter. 2nd October should be interesting then?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Perhaps bannergate will fade from the memory on here or at the Amex by 2050 or is that optimistic? No one has ever owned up to doing it to date. There was a lot of vilification over this from the proper supporters which is probably why the idiots doing it are shit scared to own up..

It sounds like there's plenty on here want to make theirs up for the next encounter. 2nd October should be interesting then?

No problems from most Albion fans - we all have our idiots. I think it is one of those things that gets remembered though. Or one of those things that doesn't not get remembered.

(only joshing)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here