Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boyd and Taylor

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Seems that the infamous 'caskey' is plying his trade on the Ipswich forum, trolling them about this.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Reading McAnthony's twitter feed I think we would know if we were in for Boyd :lol:
The man is in the same league as that idiot Parish up the road

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
There are suggestions coming out of Peterborough that we are now in talks. This is from, I'm lead to believe, a local journalist.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who would want to sign for Paul Jewell anyway, actual joke of a manager. I hope they keep him as 'IPO' will be in trouble this season if they do, only problem is, this might help keep Palace up. shame.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I remember him doing something on twitter as well definitely. Something about us diving or cheating or something

My recollection is that he said Poyet "basically hypnotised" CMS, this depriving Posh of the bigger fee they might have got from West Ham or Leicester.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My recollection is that he said Poyet "basically hypnotised" CMS, this depriving Posh of the bigger fee they might have got from West Ham or Leicester.

I would LOVE to have seen that.

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really? He made one comment in his book, which apparently has been read out of context anyway. Can't think of anything else he's said to put our noses out of joint.

Accusing our players of cheating and diving after a game. Unprofessional and put my nose out of joint to be fair...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here