Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bournemouth / Murray

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
At the risk of being flamed again....

It's exactly as it was four weeks ago. He wants to come here. We want him here. Smug Eddie personally refuses to release him. Subtle antagonism to get a lever underneath is having no effect. Seems like Smug Eddie has bad blood or bad vibes towards us, no idea why.

Wedgee

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

It's exactly as it was four weeks ago. He wants to come here. We want him here. Smug Eddie personally refuses to release him. Subtle antagonism to get a lever underneath is having no effect. Seems like Smug Eddie has bad blood or bad vibes towards us, no idea why.

Wedgee

I suspect Howe would like to make sure, that none of his squad get the idea that throwing a strop can get you a move out.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Maybe Bournemouth just want to keep him to possibly use him over the next 8 games? They may be safe, but each league position is worth around £1.3m in prize money, so why would they off load a player that could make a difference, even if it's just as back up if someone gets injured or suspended?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Seems to be some rumours on Sheffield Wed forum that they are hoping to get him as well.
Like he's going to drive to Sheffield and back everyday :lolol:

If he was happy living away from or moving his family, he'd have a flat in Bournemouth.

He's a professional southerner now.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Wedgee

Is the right answer.

I've got two sources on this and both say the same.
Both spoke directly to Murray, and both said that
Murray instructed his agent to get him here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ring, ring, why don't you give me....

Reminds me of the regular occasions I used to 'pop upstairs' for a game of ABBA roulette during Top of the Pops.

936full-agnetha-f%C3%A4ltskog.jpg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Reminds me of the regular occasions I used to 'pop upstairs' for a game of ABBA roulette during Top of the Pops.

936full-agnetha-f%C3%A4ltskog.jpg

I think the staff at Manc Uni have disgraced themselves enough for one week El P! My daughter's a first year up there studying Social Anthropology - I trust that department are scandal free as things stand....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think the staff at Manc Uni have disgraced themselves enough for one week El P! My daughter's a first year up there studying Social Anthropology - I trust that department are scandal free as things stand....

Social Anthropology has the highest percentage of cardigan wearing lecturers in Manchester, so she will be safe.

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
I feel a bit sorry for him as he wants to get game time but he's been pushed down the pecking order by Afobe and Grabban. With Wilson due back in a couple of weeks, I would be quite surprised if Murray got another game this season, so it really would make sense to loan him out and I really hope that he goes to Brighton and helps you get promotion.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I feel a bit sorry for him as he wants to get game time but he's been pushed down the pecking order by Afobe and Grabban. With Wilson due back in a couple of weeks, I would be quite surprised if Murray got another game this season, so it really would make sense to loan him out and I really hope that he goes to Brighton and helps you get promotion.
Cheers.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Wedgee

Correct and as confirmed in the Argus and Echo.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/142..._hard_ball_in_Albion_s_bid_to_re_sign_Murray/

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sp...boss_Eddie_Howe__Glenn_Murray_is_staying_put/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here