Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bournemouth / Murray

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes, QPR, Brentford, Charlton, Fulham or us. Maybe Reading.

Forget Derby, Wednesday etc etc etc.

None of those going to make the play offs other than us but. a few could do with his goals to help avoid relegation. It would help us if they had our rivals to play. We have them all to play except Brentford.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I do wish people would give on this Texeira business. By all accounts he wasn't happy here, it's highly unlikely that he'll come back and as it stands wouldn't fit into our current(successful) 4-4-2 set up. Murray would fit in, but Howe says no at present. So that's currently that..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I do wish people would give on this Texeira business. By all accounts he wasn't happy here, it's highly unlikely that he'll come back and as it stands wouldn't fit into our current(successful) 4-4-2 set up. Murray would fit in, but Howe says no at present. So that's currently that..

The rumour about Texeira being unhappy here aren't true. I agree he won't be coming back when he's in Liverpool's 25 man squad.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The rumour about Texeira being unhappy here aren't true. I agree he won't be coming back when he's in Liverpool's 25 man squad.

The moment they got Utd in Europe he was never going to get another chance. If they get through then it's qtrs so they'll take it seriously, they are still an outside bet to nick 4th. Tex will not get many or any minutes there again this season and I think they'll let him go this summer.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is he still in it post the january window
and, more significantly, Klopp's arrival? He hasn't played a single minute of PL football all season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There is also the point that he would hardly improve the team and would struggle for a place as I cannot see who he would replace possibly Baldock as the 2nd striker.

The moment they got Utd in Europe he was never going to get another chance. If they get through then it's qtrs so they'll take it seriously, they are still an outside bet to nick 4th. Tex will not get many or any minutes there again this season and I think they'll let him go this summer.

Is he still in it post the january window
and, more significantly, Klopp's arrival? He hasn't played a single minute of PL football all season.

I wasn't trying to discuss his availability or being part of our team. I wanted to dispute the rumour that he wasn't happy here. That was just a rumour on Nsc with nothing to back it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here