Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom wiping

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I wash my arse after a Douglas, with the shower head or a watering can. Then I dry my hoop with bog roll, ergo I never have skid marks in my grundies

Smearing your be-shitted arse with dry paper is disgusting

f***ing watering can .........you what...?

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Having a large family means we get through a lot of bog roll .Cut backs have had to be made .
We care now trialing the old medieval method.
1 sheet of paper .
make a neat hole in the middle
drive middle finger through said hole
Then ,(and this the skillful bit) scoop up all the pooh with one determined rake of your middle claw.
Once you have a middle finger resembling a steaming mole hill , pull the one sheet up your finger , collecting all the Richard as you go .
Chuck and flush.
Saved an absolute fortune on bog roll , but have to say ,now spending a lot more on nail files .:shit:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Normally I fold a two-sheet piece and gently place it from a distance into the water to avoid Neptune's kiss and carefully measure out a three-sheet section for the wiping, because it can be folded at least twice for extra wiping efficiency.
Scrunching should be avoided because a scrunchy can only be used once, or it's a possibility that you'll get a nugget on your palm.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
fold for sure. always wondered how people manage to do it while still seated. I have to stand up to wipe

A casual lean to the left and wipe with the right hand tends to do the trick.

This.
Although I do go for the folded approach followed my an Andrex Washlet to ensure the highest standard of bottom cleanliness !

What is this washlet you speak of?

Three sheets
Fold in half
Wipe
Fold in half again
Wipe
Drop

It's the only way to wipe IMO

SACRILEGE!
A three-sheet strip must be folded into thirds initially, but halves are allowed thereafter.

A group of mates have had this discussion. Out of the 6 of us there were 5 scrunchers and 1 folder.

Animals, frankly.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
What is this washlet you speak of?

-cLp1IkxX6E-9Y3UWZnLWrXIl1pEw7PjPRW48qh6uinnRAPFIr1L7fTCl8q6pnHlTabA4UnIoye1rzXmRO6aAO58McQlDsjQpBcf1LVXJcckjTY_8y153luz892e7V59Ov9NLQi9N40TdDI8so_B41n1P5X8yJdCHNndZdXpgu1_l-CZtOxNDQxHv1oS

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?sugexp=chrome,mod%3D16&q=andrex+washlets&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3150418681289227951&sa=X&ei=gtn6T6jAA82p8APj9ojiBg&ved=0CHAQ8wIwBA

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely textbook timing for your poo may I say, right in that classic 10.30 - 11.30 window.
I'm sorry but I really cannot agree with this. In every place I have worked, trap rush hour tends to be between 8.45 and 9.45.

If you're very unfortunate, access to a trap can be further hampered by a previous incumbent making a frightful mess of the pan, thereby rendering the trap beyond use on two fronts. Firstly, no-one wants to use an overly soiled pan. Secondly, even if you do take the plunge, anyone waiting outside will think it was you that did it. Who are these people who make such a MESS anyway?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sorry but I really cannot agree with this. In every place I have worked, trap rush hour tends to be between 8.45 and 9.45.

If you're very unfortunate, access to a trap can be further hampered by a previous incumbent making a frightful mess of the pan, thereby rendering the trap beyond use on two fronts. Firstly, no-one wants to use an overly soiled pan. Secondly, even if you do take the plunge, anyone waiting outside will think it was you that did it. Who are these people who make such a MESS anyway?

That's my point, you want to avoid the rush hour and if you're lucky you'll benefit from the first visit from the cleaner. Interestingly it's the WOMEN'S toilets that always seem to get closed off due to blockages in my office and there are only ever 3 or 4 women in the office at one time.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I can never fathom out those who get it on the underside of the lid. It's like their pebble dash defies gravity, or they're shitting from a second hole in their lower back.

Dirty bastards.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'm always the first one to grace the office toilet in the mornings. Although, I make sure I'm never second, as the guy who goes in after me should be locked up. It's unbearable.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
For some reason I've never forgotten the saying 'one to wipe one to polish'. I'd love a clean break especially after the stag do I've just returned from. Abused my body badly. For me it's one roll to wipe one roll to polish!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here