Bottom wiping

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Scrunching is an absolute MUST for Izal or other "greaseproof" paper otherwise none of the poo is transferred to the wiping medium,rather smeared up to between the shoulder blades or worse,in the event of a forward wipe, the scrotal sack. For the softer type of paper a multi- fold approach should be adopted although it should be remembered that poo "flavour" can ,apparently, penetrate 9 sheets of softwipe. Whilst vaguely on this subject may I add a little joke?

What do you call an artist with brown fingers?

Picasso of course!

Your username if very apt

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Just been for my mid morning coffee poo, and thought i would use a different wiping technique. normally i scrunch the toilet paper up and give a good wipe, but today i went for the folded paper technique. Wasnt too impressed as i got a bit of poop on my finger and therefore had to revert back to my trusted paper crunching method.

Just wondering if there are any other bum wiping methods out there.

Yes i am very bored at work
:shit::shit::lolol::lolol:

I have a b-day darling!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I send in the folded tissue for the preliminaries, then finish up with a nice moist tissue wipe to clear up any residue.

Although I do have the benefit of being a baker, so only perform aforementioned exercise at home.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Scrunch gives too rough a finish, folding is far smoother, 4-6 sheets tops. Go back for seconds if dealing with a post-curry poo, rather than attempting a one-stop clean up.

As regards to direction of wipe, a lways a round the side front to back which gives a natural lift off rather than a between the legs pull forward which could cause a pooey sack.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
It has to be folding....
3 sheets is usually enough (unless its a particularly tricky shit), and then folded in such a way that your hand is covered sufficiently so theres no spillage on to the skin.
Using the forefinger as the main wiping instrument is key as well - you cant get a good solid cleaning stroke if you scrunch like Bladders does...! :wink:
Finishing up with a wet wipe is a nice touch too - think I may add it to my routine.....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Just been for my mid morning coffee poo, and thought i would use a different wiping technique. normally i scrunch the toilet paper up and give a good wipe, but today i went for the folded paper technique. Wasnt too impressed as i got a bit of poop on my finger and therefore had to revert back to my trusted paper crunching method.

Just wondering if there are any other bum wiping methods out there.

Yes i am very bored at work

Who gives a sh*t?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Just about to have a mid morning Danish...............................

Thank you

:lolol:

Absolutely textbook timing for your poo may I say, right in that classic 10.30 - 11.30 window.

I go for a two-fold (if you'll pardon the pun) approach to wiping. If there's a lot left behind I'll start if with scrunch as I find it gets more purchase and is good for getting those chunks that can got caught in the hair, then the finishing touches are applied with a neatly folded 4 or 5 squarer which really helps to tidy things up.

Ohhh that it way to much detail :sick:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I wash my arse after a Douglas, with the shower head or a watering can. Then I dry my hoop with bog roll, ergo I never have skid marks in my grundies

Smearing your be-shitted arse with dry paper is disgusting

As an advocated for folding the idea of scrunching is bonkers. Some questions I have.

How do you hold the paper?

Doesn't it just smear the bum cigar further up the crack?

How do you get a polished finish?

Are you an animal?

Would you know the difference if i gave you some moss to use?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The danger of scrunching is that if you are off target you can end up with a BUNGLE's FINGER (Younger readers, not familiar with RAINBOW, may need to research this).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports