Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom wiping

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Just been for my mid morning coffee poo, and thought i would use a different wiping technique. normally i scrunch the toilet paper up and give a good wipe, but today i went for the folded paper technique. Wasnt too impressed as i got a bit of poop on my finger and therefore had to revert back to my trusted paper crunching method.

Just wondering if there are any other bum wiping methods out there.

Yes i am very bored at work

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
:lolol::lolol:

Used to scrunch...when I was 13. Now it's a few sheets and fold. Depending on what sort of poo you are having, adjust the number of sheet accordingly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This thread is crap

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Folding is the only method that gives sufficient control for me. Scrunching is just too random.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Folding leaves you flat handed and prone to side smear on your fingers. A scrunch grip however keeps finger tips close together at the back allowing more protection and possible two way action.

Personally I feel the OP should have added a poll.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Ask a dog - 99% + time they have the answer - the other 1% time when it fails they just skid along the carpet

PS don't bother asking a sheep !!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Im a folder, as I feel u get more out of a fold then a scrunch! Plus depending on the quality of paper, I feel the scrunch is prone to breaking an still get it on my fingers

My biggest issue is when I wipe, I get everything to the extent that I'm on the verge of bleeding....however, half hour later, if it's not, I get a sweaty bum and can have another wipe free of charge

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I use a dual fold/scrunch method allying the generalised sweep of the scrunch with the more detailed approach of the fold. Think of a 'fine tuning' button on an old TV.

On a similar tack, are you a side-wiper or do you favour the sub-gusset approach ie between the legs?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Absolutely textbook timing for your poo may I say, right in that classic 10.30 - 11.30 window.

I go for a two-fold (if you'll pardon the pun) approach to wiping. If there's a lot left behind I'll start if with scrunch as I find it gets more purchase and is good for getting those chunks that can got caught in the hair, then the finishing touches are applied with a neatly folded 4 or 5 squarer which really helps to tidy things up.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Scrunching is an absolute MUST for Izal or other "greaseproof" paper otherwise none of the poo is transferred to the wiping medium,rather smeared up to between the shoulder blades or worse,in the event of a forward wipe, the scrotal sack. For the softer type of paper a multi- fold approach should be adopted although it should be remembered that poo "flavour" can ,apparently, penetrate 9 sheets of softwipe. Whilst vaguely on this subject may I add a little joke?

What do you call an artist with brown fingers?

Picasso of course!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here