John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
daily_show_box.jpg

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
the boston stuff just does not add up - surely a man who plants a bomb is not going to rob a CCTV'd 7-eleven the next day in the city centre.....and then curfews and swat teams on the streets.....even the relatives think they are being setup.

To coin CT is just to label, generalise and pigeon hole, and it diverts from the thread, and the strangeness and holes in the MSM (main stream media) reports.

Aunt of Boston Bombers thinks they were setup - YouTube

She makes about as much sense as you.

O please f*#k off! You're a complete ****. Put the tin foil hat down and get a life.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
She makes about as much sense as you.

O please f*#k off! You're a complete ****. Put the tin foil hat down and get a life.

ok dildo brain - explain to me how there is not one eye witness or one mobile video clip for "The brothers, carrying an arsenal of explosives, fired guns and threw pipe bombs in the fight after an overnight crime spree" IN A CITY CENTRE.

and another question........now you're are in a corner on the ropes looking for batteries for your dildo brain, the big uppercut is coming.........

explain this one away...

554702_10151330303920685_53541600_n.jpg

if you cant inteligently answer both these questions - please dont bother replying.

Last edited:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
ok dildo brain - explain to me how there is not one eye witness or one mobile video clip for "The brothers, carrying an arsenal of explosives, fired guns and threw pipe bombs in the fight after an overnight crime spree" IN A CITY CENTRE.

and another question........now you're are in a corner on the ropes looking for batteries for your dildo brain, the big uppercut is coming.........

explain this one away...

if you cant inteligently answer both these questions - please dont bother replying.

424919625_not_sure_if_serious_or_just_stupid_thumb_xlarge.jpeg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

explain this one away...

View attachment 41835

So why is Jeff Bauman's dad playing along? Or is he not real either? https://www.facebook.com/bauman60

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
So why is Jeff Bauman's dad playing along? Or is he not real either? https://www.facebook.com/bauman60

anyone can create a facebook page - his dad and the man with cowboy hat below (note no blood on the bandage) - are all linked to the american military establishment.....

AMPUTEE-1-articleLarge-300x200.jpg

the fact his legs were blown off years ago far outweighs a facebook page with a photo of his dad pumping out the official tooth fairy sillyness.

"oh there is a facebook page with a photo of his dad saying his legs got blown off this week - this far outwieghs the fact that army vet, Nick Vogt that lost his legs in Afghanistan." This line of thought is very strange.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
anyone can create a facebook page - his dad and the man with cowboy hat below (note no blood on the bandage) - are all linked to the american military establishment.....

View attachment 41838

the fact his legs were blown off years ago far outweighs a facebook page with a photo of his dad pumping out the official tooth fairy sillyness.

"oh there is a facebook page with a photo of his dad saying his legs got blown off this week - this far outwieghs the fact that army vet, Nick Vogt that lost his legs in Afghanistan." This line of thought is very strange.

This line of thought isn't strange. It's good to have a healthy degree of cynicism towards the MSM but to unquestioningly accept every conspiracy theory makes you look like an idiot.

The Facebook page I linked to was created in 2008. Do you really believe this plan was formulated 5 years ago? Or is Mark Zuckerberg in on this too? Please tell me he is. Or that Facebook was designed by the CIA.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
the thing about conspiracy theories is that they are based on a single core belief: that a government stages these kind of events to either a) distract the public's attention away from other nefarious activities or b) to create a climate in which otherwise objectionable policies can be justified to, or even supported by, the public. once you buy into this concept, just about any disaster (even natural disasters in some cases) can somehow be attributed to an evil government or shady organization.

whilst i believe governments can and do attempt to manipulate both the media and the public to these ends, i don't believe they do it by blowing people up or flying planes into buildings. seriously, how many people would have to be 'in the know' to pull one of these scenarios off? and yet not one high ranking government official has ever blown the whistle? i just don't buy it. some people are prepared to die to protect others from such atrocities, others just fantasize about saving the world from behind their keyboard....

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
the thing about conspiracy theories is that they are based on a single core belief: that a government stages these kind of events to either a) distract the public's attention away from other nefarious activities or b) to create a climate in which otherwise objectionable policies can be justified to, or even supported by, the public. once you buy into this concept, just about any disaster (even natural disasters in some cases) can somehow be attributed to an evil government or shady organization.

whilst i believe governments can and do attempt to manipulate both the media and the public to these ends, i don't believe they do it by blowing people up or flying planes into buildings. seriously, how many people would have to be 'in the know' to pull one of these scenarios off? and yet not one high ranking government official has ever blown the whistle? i just don't buy it. some people are prepared to die to protect others from such atrocities, others just fantasize about saving the world from behind their keyboard....

Very true, JB. If only the conspiracy theorists would aim ire attentions at the true injustices in the world. I guess fighting against verifiable issues doesn't provide the same feeling of knowingness.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
This line of thought isn't strange. It's good to have a healthy degree of cynicism towards the MSM but to unquestioningly accept every conspiracy theory makes you look like an idiot.

The Facebook page I linked to was created in 2008. Do you really believe this plan was formulated 5 years ago? Or is Mark Zuckerberg in on this too? Please tell me he is. Or that Facebook was designed by the CIA.

the father has a facebook page and probably in this case (as his sons legs were blown off years ago) agreed to take cash or be part of an op.

the CIA investment wing (goes under a different name) does own a good stake of facebook.....and of course with CISPA, the CIA has full access to ALL of it. Zuckerberg has no choice since the patriot act (post 911).

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
the father has a facebook page and probably in this case (as his sons legs were blown off years ago) agreed to take cash or be part of an op.

the CIA investment wing (goes under a different name) does own a good stake of facebook.....and of course with CISPA, the CIA has full access to ALL of it. Zuckerberg has no choice since the patriot act (post 911).

I don't really know why I'm bothering with this but, which father? Bauman's or Vogt's? Do you agree that they are two separate people?

Ok, let's accept that the father was paid off. We must now accept that all other friends, family, acquaintances, colleagues and neighbours were also paid off.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Very true, JB. If only the conspiracy theorists would aim ire attentions at the true injustices in the world. I guess fighting against verifiable issues doesn't provide the same feeling of knowingness.

its strange to generalise all CT and anyone who finds holes in MSM stories. A defence mechanism maybe?

this is a thread about one issue, one topic.....so stay on topic please, lets together try and answer the two questions and holes in the story.

so you two believe an explosive pipe bomb firefight took place in a city centre with no eye witnesses, and also a bomber would rob a 7-eleven with cctv in the same city the next day? just because all the MSM are saying this? That is seriously strange guys.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I don't really know why I'm bothering with this but, which father? Bauman's or Vogt's? Do you agree that they are two separate people?

Ok, let's accept that the father was paid off. We must now accept that all other friends, family, acquaintances, colleagues and neighbours were also paid off.

nope, hence why the story got out and the holes in the official story are coming to light today. but only 0.0000001% look into these matters away from / behind the MSM - and are blown down as CT - so it doesnt matter if there are a few loose ends......the images and official line went all around the world and thats enough. Fear of terror and patriotism does the rest.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ok dildo brain - explain to me how there is not one eye witness or one mobile video clip for "The brothers, carrying an arsenal of explosives, fired guns and threw pipe bombs in the fight after an overnight crime spree" IN A CITY CENTRE

where are the claims they were running around with an arsenal in the city centre? as far as i heard, they were in the city centre dropping off thier ruck sacks (which is witnessed, hence after a day or so the leads emerged), then had a shoot out in the suburbs, which was on film wasn't it? oh, and he was doing an acting job... really nothing more inventive than that?

you need to be more observant: unless Nick Vogt has grown back his left leg observed (and his right leg for that matter), it is not him in the top right corner and you have been rather easily duped.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010

This - and add to this; why would a US (especially Bush) govrrnment have even gone to amazing lengths to get public ire, when they can and will go in without requiring such tomfoolery?

Conspiracy theorists, what about the concept that YOU are easily fooled, that anyone suited to do so can create a photoshopped convoluted jackanory for people like you to foam at the mouth over?

Reality, what a concept.

Last edited:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
where are the claims they were running around with an arsenal in the city centre? as far as i heard, they were in the city centre dropping off thier ruck sacks (which is witnessed, hence after a day or so the leads emerged), then had a shoot out in the suburbs, which was on film wasn't it? oh, and he was doing an acting job... really nothing more inventive than that?

you need to be more observant: unless Nick Vogt has grown back his left leg observed (and his right leg for that matter), it is not him in the top right corner and you have been rather easily duped.

Hi there....

it is in The Wall Street Journal.... Boston Bombing Suspect Killed in Shootout - WSJ.com

and here says they were throwing explosives from a car... WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: News - Top Stories - BOSTON PD: 'Captured! Suspect in custody'

no witnesses whatsoever....is this not strange to you? is the robbing of a 7-eleven with cctv a day after "boming people" not strange to you? is the the martial law success of 9000 troops in boston for 1 man not strange to you?

yes - the leg thing is strange - prosthetics? photoshop? it's messy like all these sorts of issues - and as its messy people hide safely in the official line as it then does not create questions.

i don't know what happened - that does not mean the official line is not full of holes and questions.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
90% of Americans backed the recent proposed bill regarding background checks to buy guns. It did not pass. They don't need the people to agree to do unpopular things in congress.

keanu-reeves-totally-looks-like-louis-maurice-boutet-de-monvel-painting.jpg

The only reasonable conclusion is keanu is immortal. It must be true, there's a picture on the Internet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports