Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boston Marathon + all other related incidents UPDATED

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the facts i can glean are....

a big mess of disinformation so nobody knows what happened.
but a big distraction so CISPA got thro this week.
and boston suburbs are having curfews (control experiment?).
Your fact 1 is that we don't know exactly what has happened - that's not surprising really.
Fact 2, wasn't CISPA going to go through anyway, they didn't need bombings to help it?
And fact 3 - people aren't unders curfew are they, they're being advised to stay in, in a certain area. Perhaps that is a control experiment, but that's not a fact.

the boston stuff just does not add up - surely a man who plants a bomb is not going to rob a CCTV'd 7-eleven the next day in the city centre
Surely a man that blows people up is capable of strange decisions.
even the relatives think they are being setup.
What do you mean, even the relatives? The relatives are normally the people least likely to suspect their children are mass murderers.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I bet you my bottle of white wine against your bottle of sake with a score prediction....My score prediction tomorrow is for either a 3-1 or 5-1 home win. Et vous? . I have put my money where my mouth is and yes, I haven't been proven right all season!

All the supermarket brought Sake over here comes in that shaped bottle...I picked up another large 6 pack this week, I 'm sticking with Sake.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I bet you my bottle of white wine against your bottle of sake with a score prediction....My score prediction tomorrow is for either a 3-1 or 5-1 home win. Et vous? . I have put my money where my mouth is and yes, I haven't been proven right all season!

I shall take the 2-1 or 4-1, although you may have to bring/pick up the winnings/losings, I have a few things to do this end.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gunfire heard in Watertown.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sounds like this is about to come to an end.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Gunshots still going off. They need to take this fella alive but that is not the American way. They'll never know why this whole thing happened.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
BBC America now saying FBI interviewed the suspect currently surrounded in Watertown a few years ago but released him as there was no reason to hold him. Could be a bit embarrassing.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
According to twitter, he is being negotiated with. All is calm, but apparently he 'blames Thatcher'.

Don't know what that means :moo:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Even if it is white wine not saki, how do you you know it's been left out long enough to get to room temperature. It might be fresh out of the fridge...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Applause heard, suspect in custody?

Edit: Confirmed, suspect #2 in custody, alive.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Crowd cheering - looks like its over

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Suspect in custody, due to be shot by angry civilian in the morning

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he doesn't bite his cyanide pill first
Apparently they've lost the cyanide pills. They're getting more, but the delay makes it more complicated - suspects are expected to take cyanide pills quickly, not after a few hours after they should have been searched. The search is on for more pills, or a pro marathon vigilante (who may need some speedy gun training).

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
9970_446481555434672_582891619_n.jpg

554782_10151536310406141_1378565092_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here