Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Hull

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Initially I thought a draw, I just feel Hull are very capable of grinding out the results they need over the remainder of the fixtures, so would rather they took nothing here.

With all that's been going on at borough they must be in for a couple more implosions before the end of the season (fingers crossed). So i'll take a home win.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
0-0 draw.

Both sides leaving depressed about form.

Maybe a sending off each, and a couple of major injuries.

Perhaps a dash of fan unrest too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Is this a joke? Are you all in on it, and just posting to wind me up?

We want it to be a ****ing draw!

Thank you for being wise and not joining in with this ridiculous charade.
Yes we want a draw.

And for Karanka to have a punch up with the bad apple(s) in the dressing room.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A draw surely. Both teams left exhausted and bitter having got little from the game. As has been mentioned a few red cards too.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
100% a draw. Neither of these teams has any momentum right now. A scrappy draw means it stays that way.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
We have to stay positive,i have just time warp projected my mind forwards to after a Reading home defeat and it is a very very very dark place indeed...

I was able to turn the light on for you. It's no longer dark in that place.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Draw for me on this one

51ngpYghgSL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Draw please... 2nd preference Hull win...

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I was favouring a draw, but now think a Boro win might be best in the long run as they still have to go to Burnley and also have a tricky last day fixture where they could also drop points.

Hull's run-in after tonight is comparatively easy so dropping 3 points might be the best result for us ultimately.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I was favouring a draw, but now think a Boro win might be best in the long run as they still have to go to Burnley and also have a tricky last day fixture where they could also drop points.

Hull's run-in after tonight is comparatively easy so dropping 3 points might be the best result for us ultimately.

I'm flip flopping all over the place with this one. I agree that the boro win is probably the. Best result in terms of the relative run ins...... I also agree that the draw is best on the lack of momentum/ relative gap between the 3 teams l/ just 2 points from the game front.

At least I can be sure that a Bull win is bad.....
Unless I accept that their run in is the easiest and they are definitely going up... Then we need to keep boro below us and start worrying about Burnley's results!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here