Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Hull

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Amended to present a tad less negative tone
Don't forget to change it back when Vydra waltz' through the defence to slot in his first half hat trick goal.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thinking about it - I'm going for draw with two from each team sent off and two fro each team injured. Nothing unsporting there is there?
One team to win, having fielded an ineligible player.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't forget to change it back when Vydra waltz' through the defence to slot in his half half hat trick goal.
If a hat trick is 3 goals, half of that is 1.5 goals, so I guess a half half hat trick is 0.75 goals. What will that mean?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Reading are 20th in the table based on team's away matches only.

We should be looking to smash them and boost our goal difference.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Four sending offs (2 for each team) combined with several season ending injuries ineligible players for both teams and a 0-0 draw.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Draw, with a feisty atmosphere in which the two teams suddenly break into riot and the fans follow suit. Rhodes fights Hermendez or whatever his name is, the two swing two beautiful right hooks and catch each other and fall to the floor like sacks of shit.

The riot police get involved as the fans begin luzzing chairs at one another and the team entice the fans, subsequently, the FA retrospectively bans both teams and orders their U21s to continue the season.

Meanwhile, Rhodes and Hermandez wake up with completely different personalities and retire from football to pursue careers in horticulture and fine art respectively.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
One team to win, having fielded an ineligible player.

This, good shout, and may i be so bold and suggest 4 red cards and 4 injuries, different players of course, to the most influential players from both sides.
Also if it is not stretching it a bit..... Burnley's whole team to go down with the James Wilson virus.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I am just thinking of getting to second place and so I omitted Burnley from my comments as I think they are pretty certain to stay ahead of us.

Win game in hand, beat them at home and two points adrift with a lot of games to go. I wouldn't concede yet.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We have to win our next two games otherwise we won't ever make second. If we do that, it's also likely we ll close down on boros GD.

Draw would be best. Boro have inform QPR away after that too.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Hull have only won one of their last 7 games. Something tells me they'll fail to win on tuesday. If so, Hull beating Boro on Friday will be more in our favour.

We'll beat Reading 2-0.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
draw probably best

but lets focus on a shed load of wins in the run in and finish top two,the rest of them can then do what they want

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm more focused on how we will win our games rather than how others lose theirs. We need to put destiny back in our own hands. Focus on each game as it comes and develop a winnable game plan.

The Hull Boro game will result in a change in fortunes for both teams. Do I care which it is at the moment? No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here