Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Boris sends gunboats to defend Jersey'

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
True however he could have just ignored it as the French fishermen came had a chat and went home Boris was sabre rattling for a home audience
He could have ignored it,but from experience with French fishermen/farmers/dockworkers/air traffic controllers that would only encourage them to up the ante.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
D370CCC7-47E7-4C89-9368-53E3FC0DDC20.jpeg

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
99% of leave voter ON HERE. I made that clear. Not in the wider public. There is a distinction. Please read more carefully in the future. Please do giggle though, it’s healthy to laugh :)

You could just post without insulting people with whom you disagree.

The post you quoted was aimed at Watford Zero, as for putting me on ignore, you're free to do what you want,however I take issue with your claim that I'm taunting you, I'm not at all, I quite simply felt in deserved an answer to.my post which let's be honest, proved yours wrong.

Your posts have been overly aggressive towards [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]. You need to calm down.

Shame some people can’t help getting threads sent to the Bear Pit.....

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
You could just post without insulting people with whom you disagree.

Your posts have been overly aggressive towards [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]. You need to calm down.

Shame some people can’t help getting threads sent to the Bear Pit.....

My posts haven't been aggressive at all, this is a football forum, not Mum's net. :lolol:

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
It seems as if the French have been hoisted by their own petard. It appears that they had been overfishing for years around the Channel Islands but not reporting it. Now they need licences they have to prove how much they fished in the past... but they can't prove it as they didn't file their catches as they knew they'd overfished! They've been caught with their fingers in the cookie jar :) and like all naughty boys, their first instinct is to stamp their feet and dig their heels in! The only way to deal with naughty fishermen is to stand firm and lay down the law (the law written by the EU Commission btw).

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
99% of leave voter ON HERE. I made that clear. Not in the wider public. There is a distinction. Please read more carefully in the future. Please do giggle though, it’s healthy to laugh :)

ON HERE their are a few posters that voted leave but do not get involved in political threads are they part of your 99%?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yes,as opposed to a forum where you swap knitting patterns.

I didn’t mention knitting patterns. I did suggest you tone down your overly aggressive posts. I also suggested the Clamp should stop insulting people. The two of you seem to be the flip side of the same coin hence we are now having this conversation in the Bear Pit.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A speedy surrender...even by French standards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They always were going home for tea in the afternoon. That's why the press headlines here were so comical.

Still, caters for their audience I guess.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"Boris under fire over fraudulent use of donor's cash for flat decoration"
"Embattled Boris reeling from Cummings leaks"
"Boris asked donors to pay for his child-care costs"
"Boris under fire over illegally issuing tax breaks to Dyson"
"Oh look - Boris' own brother made a Director of Dyson's company, weeks after Dyson granted £250m government contract"

"Prime Minister, it seems that a few French fishing vessels are staging a non-obstructive, peaceful protest, in the Channel Islands"

"FANTASTIC! SEND IN THE GUN-BOATS. Get me Murdoch and Dacre on the phone. DEFLECT! DEFLECT! DEFLECT!"

Christ, how ****ing stupid are people?
Answer, incredibly stupid! Also I noticed that the Daily Mail has eased off Johnson in the last few days after leading the pack howling over his dodgy refurbishment costs. Could it be that the Mail have just reminded Johnson where the real power lies in the country and are going to drop the story now Johnson knows who the boss is ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here