Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I sincerely hope Boris can get through this terrible time

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
To be fair, I think he had been fronting this whole thing pretty well and I am saddened that he appears to be one of those finding it hard to fight off. I hope he recovers well and can return to work. Get well soon BJ.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Raab was visibly shaken at today's news conference, I feared there was more than we were being told, and so it turns out.

It was clear that something wasn't right. But I get that. Sometimes it's right to withhold the truth. Obviously they can't now.

I may not like his political affiliations, but Boris Johnson is the elected leader of my country. I respect that. He also has a family. I hope he pulls through.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Because Boris is in our 'front rooms' almost everyday recently I feel like it's a close 'friend' who is now very ill.

Very emotional.

I hope he pulls through.

Exactly how I feel

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I wonder whether any of those hacks will actually ask after BJs welfare at tomorrow’s briefing, unlike today just trying to snipe and undermine at every opportunity

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I didn't vote for you Boris, but you're running the shop and we need you, stay strong and get well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If he is gone for 2-3 weeks now, who will be leading ning the country?

They should draught Chris Hughton in now.

A calming individual with a safe pair of hands who won't panic.

(We'd also stand a good chance of boring the virus into submission, taking a point apiece.)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If he is gone for 2-3 weeks now, who will be leading ning the country?

Dominic Raab (currently Foreign Secretary and deputy).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They should draught Chris Hughton in now.

A calming individual with a safe pair of hands who won't panic.

(We'd also stand a good chance of boring the virus into submission, taking a point apiece.)

"These are a bad virus."

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Really not looking good for him.

While I obviously wish him the best, it is important that the rest of the government are united and ensure the running of the country and combating the emergency continues with a clear focus.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It was clear that something wasn't right. But I get that. Sometimes it's right to withhold the truth. Obviously they can't now.

I may not like his political affiliations, but Boris Johnson is the elected leader of my country. I respect that. He also has a family. I hope he pulls through.

Several.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Bad news. I desperately hope he pulls through. He was doing a good job through this awful situation. The country needs stability in government, it is more important than any time since the second world war. Come on Boris!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports