Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
8 days for me and I feel terrible. Did NHS111 test and they said phone for ambulance. I did and a nurse called me back. Since I'm not having trouble breathing or bleeding I should remain at home for the time being. My fever is there and I haven't moved much from bed. Haven't even had a bath In in this time just to weak.
Starting to lose my appetite. I said To my missus I'm not confident of seeing this out. She needs to stay away from me as much as possible as she is certainly in the vulnerable section.
I've never experienced anything like this. The fever and illness comes in waves.
At this moment I'm breathing fine.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I have no time for the man, but equally I would never wish something like this on him. Hopefully he comes through this soon.

Not for the first time, Easy sums up my feelings more eloquently than I can.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
8 days for me and I feel terrible. Did NHS111 test and they said phone for ambulance. I did and a nurse called me back. Since I'm not having trouble breathing or bleeding I should remain at home for the time being. My fever is there and I haven't moved much from bed. Haven't even had a bath In in this time just to weak.
Starting to lose my appetite. I said To my missus I'm not confident of seeing this out. She needs to stay away from me as much as possible as she is certainly in the vulnerable section.
I've never experienced anything like this. The fever and illness comes in waves.
Blimey. Hope you get well and feel better soon.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Get well soon mate. Thinking of you.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014

Get well soon and keep us updated.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

All the best for a full recovery. :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Hope you feel better very soon.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Sorry to hear this, we need all Albion fans to pull through to cheer them on whenever football restarts.
Hopefully you will start to feel better shortly, and your wife remains virus free.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi

Wishing you the speediest of recoveries, take care.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon

Sounds pretty stressful, physically and emotionally. Really hope you shake it off and get back to full health asap. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

All our fingers are crossed for you and yours. Just brings home the importance of everyone keeping themselves and everyone else as safe as possible. Best wishes to you Spence.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park

Stick in there. Get well soon

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Time to be upfront with the people now. Start telling us how it is. None of this ‘precautionary’ nonsense - he went to hospital because he’s clearly ill and people were worried. Even at 5 pm today Raab talked like he was still leading as it was precautionary. I even saw he’d gone into ICU precautionary - no he’s in intensive care because he’s ill, just tell us the truth otherwise we can’t believe anything. Should have said Sunday he’s ill and handed over to Raab then instead of this pretense if he was still leading from hospital.

Boris, country does need you, you can’t leave us with Raab FFS!!! Get better and like pronto. And you [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION], best wishes for your recovery.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Keep your chin up and stay strong chap. :thumbsup:

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing

Do you have the cough Spence ? Stay safe and sending all my best wishes to you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here