Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You may be doomed, pal.

Curiously Icky also wrote:

"I couldn't walk down any street in Britain without being laughed at. It was a nightmare."

Consistency was never his strong suit. Except when it came to talking bollocks.

Possible, I've never read any of his books. Always considered him a useful idiot destroying any valid reasoning we in the tinfoil community bring up, sort of like Alex Jones. Just found a sensible quote to **** around a bit.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I note that there has been a suggestion that the nurse who attended Boris should be given a medal. Would that be fair to the many other nurses who have looked after hundred of Cironavirus patients?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I note that there has been a suggestion that the nurse who attended Boris should be given a medal. Would that be fair to the many other nurses who have looked after hundred of Cironavirus patients?
Any mention of medals for the consultants, Doctors and nurses who have died due to contracting the virus due to their bravery in carrying on working despite the lack of PPE?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

They and other workers on disgracefully poor salaries (like bus drivers, shop assistants, refuse collectors) should ALL be given some form of recognition for putting themselves repeatedly in harm's way on our behalf, preferably a pay increase rather than a medal; but I'll bet the government 'will not be able to afford it' and the status quo will be reinstated.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Given the public good will towards the hospital doctors and nurses , I think it is inevitable and necessary that some recognition be given when this is over. Whether that be a 'campaign medal' or a bonus, or both.
NB . We always hear of nurses, but in my hospital experience it was the lower graded Health Care Assistants who do the daily work, and get the grotty jobs with bed pans and the like.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

suggested by another patient she treated, for all the work she does. not an uncommon view im sure.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
If medals are been given out then surely one for Pretty Patel for uniting the nation the other night with her empathetic address to the nation.

Dean Wilkins deserves one two (SEVENTH!!!,).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The nurses that treated Johnson should be give a medals, its like they've treat the UK like its their own country. I'm sure he would agree?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

If thousands of people after different wars get medals for killing people, then nurses should get them for saving people. And not just the ones who treated Boris.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The nurses that treated Johnson should be give a medals, its like they've treat the UK like its their own country. I'm sure he would agree?

His famous pre-election quote.

First question for him at the podium when he is fit to return.

'In saving your life, do you feel that Luis was taking privileges by treating this country as his own ?"

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
His famous pre-election quote.

First question for him at the podium when he is fit to return.

'In saving your life, do you feel that Luis was taking privileges by treating this country as his own ?"

Luis isn’t taking privileges, he’s providing a fabulous skill set essential to our fantastic NHS.

The points system will weed out the benefit tourists though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Luis isn’t taking privileges, he’s providing a fabulous skill set essential to our fantastic NHS.

The points system will weed out the benefit tourists though.

But the system as proposed would not enable low grade nurses, porters, healthcare assistants, care home workers, etc. to come to this country as they wouldn't be in a high enough pay bracket.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
But the system as proposed would not enable low grade nurses, porters, healthcare assistants, care home workers, etc. to come to this country as they wouldn't be in a high enough pay bracket.

Can you explain to me what a low grade Nurse is please?

Edit, and was Luis one?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here