Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at the end...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I didn't boo but I've not been to Falmer since we beat Blackburn in August however making my return for the Millwall game crutches and all if allowed by Surgeon and Doctor. About thirty five years ago I went to Millwall away and I was on crutches which I had to use for self defence in the seats

:wrong::wink::nono::facepalm:

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham
Dont get booing your own team but if that is what people want to do then they should go ahead.
Could we really have scored 'half a dozen ' though? How many times did we test their keeper
25 shots according to skint gull but I must have missed 20 of them

Last edited:

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
The problem probably comes from peoples expectations.
Do we really think we should be higher up the table?
Perhaps its me, but I thought the footie under Garcia wasn't much better.
People are going to boo if the think its shit, no different from booing the ref or booing a player from the opposition you don't like.
To be fair the real problem we are going to have is the lack of people renewing next year unless something is rescued from this dismal season.
I would imagine the club are going to have to make a decision on the management sooner rather than later..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Clearly aimed at Hyypia from where I was and thoroughly deserved.

Apart from not bothering to go there's little the fans can do to show their disapproval booing is one of them.

Time for Bloom to listen.

Never have I heard such an uninspiring interview from a manager than the one on the radio leaving the ground. He is clueless.

Give a new man the time to have a look prior to a very busy transfer period.

One club. One ambition. One league, league 1

I've never booed, however I have on a number of occasions since 1977 mumbled (at different ranges of audible levels) "f***in ell"' I've then (since 1984)had a few drinks and got on with the rest of my life, and do you know, in that time I've rarely had a day off sick (last time was the day we lost at Luton in the JPT)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It looked like SH was being shouted at by some in the west lower towards the end

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I was surprised to day as I expected more booing than happened perhaps supporters have just come to accept poor performances.

Huge apathy setting in - very similar to Adams MK2 with supporters sitting quietly watching a slow motion train crash. Very worrying that the fans are accepting the shite that's being served up!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You'd like to think today the booing was for the ref and his poor late decisions. Though invariably the bigger the gate, the twattier the crowd, so maybe not. Meh :shrug:

Its probably one of Einsteins Laws.....twattishism is linked to fake attendances,armchairs and relativity according to pie ingredients.

football crowds really are becoming a bunch of tossers

Jan 30, 2008
I'm certainly not booing, after saving over £1, 200 not renewing my season ticket lasr 2 seasons I can understand the frustration:)
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
ST sales in div 1 next season will be down to around the 12k mark, I would expect, is that what PB and TB want?

firstly thats total cock,one of the great assets of the Amex is that it has engaged a whole new generation of younger fans.
Our supporter base is massive,season tickets will i suspect rely massively on a good relevant pricing structure and not simply the fact we have dropped a division.

however secondly if it was true it would get rid off all the twats that boo the team off at the end ....... thats progress

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here