Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at the end...

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Congratulations you are retarded.

I don't subscribe to the 'must not boo under any circumstances' school of thought but seriously, if you think watching a team who averaging about 25 shots a game, had 15 corners and 60 odd percent possession today you must not have been an Albion fan long!

Don't get me wrong I was as frustrated as anyone we didn't score but booing should be reserved but those times when players are putting in no effort or tactics mean we have no shots all game, not times when we could have scored half a dozen!

The stats mean nothing at the moment.
We look crap, lost and aiming for relegation.

Sami out.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
The stats mean nothing at the moment.
We look crap, lost and aiming for relegation.

Sami out.

Sorry but I think they show how hard the team are trying.

Ferg

Dec 1, 2012
Bexhill
The WSL were booing the ref for sending off Colunga let's face it he shouldn't have been booked for trying to take a free kick quickly(1st booking) we lost to a lucky goal and had enough chances to win keep the faith were not that bad.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
The WSL were booing the ref for sending off Colunga let's face it he shouldn't have been booked for trying to take a free kick quickly(1st booking) we lost to a lucky goal and had enough chances to win keep the faith were not that bad.

THREE wins all season, we both know that if we only performed 15% of the time at work we would end up sacked.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

If the ref has indicated, as he plainly did by raising his whistle in the air that the freekick can only taken on his whistle, then taking the freekick prior to this will result in a booking for ungentlemanly conduct. It has been the case for years.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
It looked like SH was being shouted at by some in the west lower towards the end

Yes we were. Large portion of WSL were shouting at Jones and Hyypia for another gutless performance. No passion from either of them, and tactically inept.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There were boos for the ref when he walked off but also an audible boo at the full time whistle. Crowd seem as split as NSC. My mate and his son are in the WSU but different block to me and my son, but we travel together and have a beer after. No one booed where I was (back rows G/H border) but just down to the right of me where he sits they were. Said some fairly colourful language was used to describe Jones and Hyypia which upset his son.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There were boos for the ref when he walked off but also an audible boo at the full time whistle. Crowd seem as split as NSC. My mate and his son are in the WSU but different block to me and my son, but we travel together and have a beer after. No one booed where I was (back rows G/H border) but just down to the right of me where he sits they were. Said some fairly colourful language was used to describe Jones and Hyypia which upset his son.

Best your friend doesn't take his son for the time being if he gets upset with a few swear words. It will get worse all the time Hyypia is there.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Best your friend doesn't take his son for the time being if he gets upset with a few swear words. It will get worse all the time Hyypia is there.

No he'll still go I think. It's a good day out spoiled by 90 minutes of football at the moment and we both know we're not exactly taking them to the ballet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here