Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at the end...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Blackburn came into this game on a five game unbeaten run and could afford to leave a £7m striker on the bench. What exactly were people expecting?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i would have taken a point from this game before kick off...the fact that we went into the lead and got pegged back is frustrating , but not as frustrating as the general miasma surrounding the team at the moment......a leaky defence , lightweight midfield and a spluttering forward line.....corlunga has to be the major disappointment but you have to question have the players coming in been bought with the managers tactics in mind......piece all this together with falling attendances and ever increasing prices and it's easy to see why there may be a bit of booing at not holding on for the win.....there was frequently mass booing at the Goldstone from my memory.....i don't think a point from this game was a bad result , Blackburn fancy themselves for the play-offs this year , at this stage we have more chance of a relegation scrap than being anywhere near play-offs......BADLY in need of someone who can get the ball in the effing net...!!!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
my mate informed me after the game that the people who booooo`ed were closet paedophiles.

some things just make sense.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why is booing retarded!. Do you even know what booing means.?.

It's showing disapproval of a poor performance!. Can people not even show a disapproval now then!. it sounded 8,000 people my side booed.
not 8 idiots, not even 80 piss headed north stander's,BUT at least 8000+ so you think that many people are retarded!.. :facepalm:

You want to show disapproval of a poor performance? why not try just leaving the stadium and not applauding the team as they leave the pitch.So you witnessed a poor performance,get over it,its not as if they are not trying,we are just not that good.

of course you may have a point,trying your hardest and failing is simply not good enough for some *****,with that in mind i might go and watch some under 7 games locally and boo the kids off that lose.......that will teach them

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I would like to publicly boo Paul Barber and David Burke and to some extent Mr Bloom, but how is that done? I don't boo the team and unless it's the ref I don't boo at the game but the only other option for me now is to vote with my arse and not put it on an Amex seat anymore.

Jan 30, 2008
??
I would like to publicly boo Paul Barber and David Burke and to some extent Mr Bloom, but how is that done? I don't boo the team and unless it's the ref I don't boo at the game but the only other option for me now is to vote with my arse and not put it on an Amex seat anymore.
do you clap the away fans attending
regards
DR

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Blackburn came into this game on a five game unbeaten run and could afford to leave a £7m striker on the bench. What exactly were people expecting?

They don't play 442 away so it was either him or Gestede who has been in great form. I didn't have great expectations but Blackburn were no better on the day than any of the other recent opponents who we couldn't overcome.

We started well but faded and the second half was shambolic, we didn't look cohesive and although Blackburn upped their game we definately didn't do the same, and looked as if we set out to hang on.

As for OP I didn't boo but I was (am) pissed off with the lack of progress (we really aren't getting better) and ingenuity displayed

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I was surprised to day as I expected more booing than happened perhaps supporters have just come to accept poor performances.

Or perhaps the message has got through that booing doesn't help, as many on this thread have suggested.

What surprises me is the lack of verbal criticism of Sami, given the strength of feeling of just about every Albion fan I talk to.

Dec 4, 2013
I was surprised to day as I expected more booing than happened perhaps supporters have just come to accept poor performances.

thought it was a much better performance than some of the other tosh that we had earlier in the season so less deserving of boos.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You'd like to think today the booing was for the ref and his poor late decisions. Though invariably the bigger the gate, the twattier the crowd, so maybe not. Meh :shrug:

Felpham Seagull

May 15, 2013
Felpham
Congratulations you are retarded.

I don't subscribe to the 'must not boo under any circumstances' school of thought but seriously, if you think watching a team who averaging about 25 shots a game, had 15 corners and 60 odd percent possession today you must not have been an Albion fan long!

Don't get me wrong I was as frustrated as anyone we didn't score but booing should be reserved but those times when players are putting in no effort or tactics mean we have no shots all game, not times when we could have scored half a dozen!

i think it was for the ref

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here