Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at the end...

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
They weren't that good. Last year we'd have been saying that they were an ordinary side that we should have beaten. Granted Conway should have been booked for the first foul and then sent off for the second one, but can you honestly say we deserved more than a point? In the second half we were anonymous and people who pay a fair bit for their seats were justifiably frustrated.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
After a very poor showing again it is understandable that some people are getting fed up. Where does this Blackburn were a good team come from?

Could it be they've only lost 1 in 10? Only lost 4 of their 17 games? Haven't lost in 7, are 1 point off 6th and only 5 points off top spot?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought they were a typical boring route one side with no skill whatsoever reliant on size and brute strength. Obviously that works in this division as we couldnt break it down successfully.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
If you witnessed people booing the Albion you have a duty to take appropriate action. We've become far too tolerant of such people. Enough is enough!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is booing better than apathy though? At least it shows people care. Surely its better to give a shit one way or the other.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ironically the loudest cheer I heard all day was when Chelsea scored against Liverpool on our concourse. Seems we have quite a lot of Stamford Bridge followers in the crowd.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Ironically the loudest cheer I heard all day was when Chelsea scored against Liverpool on our concourse. Seems we have quite a lot of Stamford Bridge followers in the crowd.

I will keep banging this drum, The Amex is awash with plastics but they are starting to stay away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here