Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing at the end...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I didn't 'Boo', I quietly muttered 'Down with this sort of thing' as our Derek in the seat below had not yet woken up from his afternoon nap.

Once he did wake up he enquired about my thoughts on Peter Grummitt's shot stopping prowess. I quietly acknowledged that he may yet prove to be a useful acquisition.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Booing should be aimed at the manager who proved again his tactics are at fault, today, Tuesday and last Saturday. Then he comes on radio and utters rubbish. He makes wholesale changes, plays players out of position, drops his better performers. No one appears to know their role.

The best teams do not keep changing their team. clueless.

As far as booing the team I'm sue they'll get over it by the time they've hit the players lounge.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can only assume that the morons booing have only been watching Brighton since 2011, august 2011 to be precise.

Actually this is the scary thing. The people who booed were those who were left at the end (not all of them obvs). The silent majority were already on Falmer station. It was the fans booing, not the customers. The latter will just quietly not renew / turn up again.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The problem with the moaning starting earlier in a poor run is everything that follows starts earlier, too, including the somewhat pompous "I don't boo because I'm a real fan, not a plastic" comments. Sigh.

(No, I didn't boo, but that's because I didn't particularly want to, not because I'm a better or longer term fan).

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Waste of time discussion, people will boo if they want, or will keep their emotions to themselves if they want. They won't be influenced by someone telling them what they should or shouldn't do on a forum. Better to have constructive intelligent discussions of the reasons why people might be unhappy about our football.
Is the correct answer.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Why is booing retarded!. Do you even know what booing means.?.

It's showing disapproval of a poor performance!. Can people not even show a disapproval now then!. it sounded 8,000 people my side booed.
not 8 idiots, not even 80 piss headed north stander's,BUT at least 8000+ so you think that many people are retarded!.. :facepalm:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The booing was completely wrong if aimed at the team, I hoped it was towards the ref. Players ran their socks off today, lack of quality yes, but no lack of effort. It is up to TB now, we need a quality striker.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
The booing was completely wrong if aimed at the team, I hoped it was towards the ref. Players ran their socks off today, lack of quality yes, but no lack of effort. It is up to TB now, we need a quality striker.

TBH yes, that's also what I thought people were booing at, the shitty officials!.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
For me the booing was directed at the following:

1. The Chairman for employing his third straight unproven foreign manager with no experience in this league

2. The recruitment team at the club for ensuring our squad was not ready for the start of the season and for replacing talent with averageness

3. The manager for not understanding the strengths of his players after 10 games, constantly chopping and changing the team and not allowing an understanding to develop, especially between our forward players.

4. Our assistant manager for not influencing the manager in point 3 above.

And I was only watching online...

D

Deleted member 22389

I wasn't looking forward to the final whistle because I just knew people where going to boo. Show some bloody faith. I would understand if we where bottom of the league without a single point. Just be positive and getting behind the bloody team.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Tactics and effort spot on. A few players need a boot up the @rse and some need gone but it WILL come even it it takes a season.
In Sam I trust.
No booing from our quarter, and rightly so.
Mid-table will do me this year.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TBF there are two ways you can drum out booing. The first is listen to sanctimonious comments on a message board. The other is to beat a side that only had eight players in August, employ Nile Ranger, have the ambition of a teenaged skater after three large joints of skunk and were reduced to ten men due to their own manager's ineptness.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
For me the booing was directed at the following:

1. The Chairman for employing his third straight unproven foreign manager with no experience in this league

Are you seriously criticising the appointment of 2 managers that have got us promoted and to 2 play offs?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tactics and effort spot on. A few players need a boot up the @rse and some need gone but it WILL come even it it takes a season.
In Sam I trust.
No booing from our quarter, and rightly so.

Tactics spot on? Really REALLY?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here