Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing At The End

D

Deleted User X18H

I left after the second goal mate. First time i have left that early. No booing from me but i got into Brighton station at a good time for once.

Sorry mate no offence but, you appear to live Crawley. Most of your townsfolk decsend on Brighton and Hove at any given opportunity , but you can't wait to leave at a vital momment. Why? Was there a Chico tribute act at the Snooty Fox?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I didn't boo at the end coz I had already dispersed to the north stand concourse to drown my sorrows:drink:

After the gutless display today I'm surprised anyone wasted their breath on booing.

I don't think gutless is the word. We completely dominated and outplayed them , simply couldn't finish. Gutless would suggest we didn't even try which is nonsense, we were all over the m for the majority of the game.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I don't think gutless is the word. We completely dominated and outplayed them , simply couldn't finish. Gutless would suggest we didn't even try which is nonsense, we were all over the m for the majority of the game.

You are probably right on the word gutless( a few two many :drink: last night)
In my opinion we have too many lightweights who get shoved off the ball far to easily.
Personally I'd rather win two nil and have the opposition all over us(like QPR)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Not sure now what to do if this reoccurs. Get home in good time and comfort or stay till the end and express my displeasure. Alternatively I could stay on and simply clap and cheer whatever the quality of entertainment offered for the price.

Another option would be to do the same as me. I always stay 'til the end and if the team have been poor then I simply don't applaud (I could never bring myself to boo the Albion).

A stadium packed with fans that are completely silent would be a very powerful message.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Are you saying you stood at the game today or ever,please do not tell any more porkys there are alot of us that stand close to your seat that see you sat down and silent every phucking game you phat ******* stand up sing and support the Albion or phuck off, are you pissed by the way

What strange behaviour. Since when were you given the job of deciding how people who have spent their hard earned cash on a ST should behave in their seat?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I heard lots of people booing in the wsu at the final whistle.

Oh well, maybe because I just walked straight out at the final whistle.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I think you will find he is making the point that he thinks someone is lying about their behaviour NOT telling them how to behave!

No I think originally he stated that the said individual should sit elsewhere in the ground if he didn't want to stand and sing....then there appears to have been a dispute over who was telling the truth.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A bit of a boo isn't that bad.

When customers aren't happy with a business product or performance in the real working world employees can cop a thousand times worse abuse than a boo.

Who cops more abuse in their working week. A footballer or a customer service officer?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Really? ???

BBC Sport stats say Albion 65% possession / Ipswich 35% possession. Need guts to win that level of possession shirley?

Stats mean nothing it's all about goals did you boo at the end of the qpr game as their stats were very impressive.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don't remember our fans booing the team in the latter days of the Goldstone and at Gillingham when the team were so bad at times they may have deserved it. I think a lot of our post Withdean fans are probably new to the experience of supporting their team through thick and thin, unlike those of us who have been through the mill over the years and experienced both bad and good times in roughly equal measure. Booing your own team is something you just don't do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here