Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing At The End

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I didn't boo at the end coz I had already dispersed to the north stand concourse to drown my sorrows:drink:

After the gutless display today I'm surprised anyone wasted their breath on booing.

Really? ???

BBC Sport stats say Albion 65% possession / Ipswich 35% possession. Need guts to win that level of possession shirley?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You take your seat for 90 minutes unless we score and then you get your belly out,stand up and sing you`re in the North stand for ****s sake.If you are going to sit down the whole game **** off to the west stand and let someone who is going to stand up sing and motivate the team have your seat in the glorious North stand.Sort your own support out before slag others off or in other words glass houses

I think you have completely , no i will rephrase that you DO have completely the wrong person I haven't sat in my seat except at half time since the first match at the Amex you can ask everyone around me fella.
Jesus you need ****ing glasses I can barely talk when I get home after every single match. I take it you must be hammered so I wont read too much into your identity mistake.
Bloody hell the best one yet tonight ha ha ha ha ha ha !!! If nothing else that has made me laugh out loud !!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
You must be easily pleased then.

Nope, have seen much worse though.

The second half was admittedly poor but we were on top for the first.

Should we have scored? Yes, of course, but it shouldn't be overlooked that Ipswich defended/played well, making things that much harder.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Don`t discredit yourself even further by telling big phat porkys,you were sat down the whole game today as you always are and as for singing we never hear a phucking peep
out of you ,please stand up and sing or phuck off to the west stand and stop slagging off supporters that have a contribution similar to yours

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Fair enough. But plenty booing was audible from N1G.

Couldn't hear anything in N1D but then again it may have been drowned out by the lot under the police box. The booers were certainly in a minority.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nope, have seen much worse though.

The second half was admittedly poor but we were on top for the first.

Should we have scored? Yes, of course, but it shouldn't be overlooked that Ipswich defended/played well, making things that much harder.

Fair play then to you.
In my opinion Ipswich made us look mediocre at best.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Booing - disgraceful
Leaving after 80 mins - same
Poor performance, but FFS 50% of the crowd had left by 85 mins. Very, very poor reflection on us. From where I was sitting all stands emptied at the same rate. North included.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here