Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Boo Boys.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
That's your opinion which alone is worthless. Thanks for your input though

I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to think it's pathetic. No worries, hope I have helped you out, seems like you needed it :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
They maybe entitled to their opinion, however, they are also then obliged to have it made clear to them that their opinion and particularly the way they 'voice' it is pathetic.

How else can they voice their disappointment?
Regards
DF

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I definitely didn’t boo but I’m pleased everyone is so impressed with a 0-0 draw…..:rolleyes:

Did you think we would be 8th in the league after 13 games before the season started ?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Surely it must be the new plastics?

Who would seriously be unhappy with the way we are playing.

Embarrassing really, this is a low point in supporting the Albion to hear our fans do that.:nono:

YES , it must be the Newbies , was only a couple in my part of the north though

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Unfortunately I think this is a case of empty vessels make the loudest noise. Booing that performance leads me to believe someone knows nothing about football!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The half-time boos I heard seemed to be for the ref which I thought were totally justified, it wasn't a boo-worthy performance by any means but I do get that people get frustrated at things.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He is not the Messiah, he won’t be solving the scoring problem without the tools. What he has done with the tools he has is fecking phenomenal. Outside the bottom three will be a result come season’s end with what he has to work with up front

Good point Icy well made, but GP does not help the situation by having an unfit waste of space like Locadia on the bench rather than one of the youngsters. Hopefully, tonight has shown that Locadia is not the answer to anything, and more importantly has shown the board, that we are woefully ill-equipped up front.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to think it's pathetic. No worries, hope I have helped you out, seems like you needed it :thumbsup:

Oh dear . Thanks you deluded fool.

Artie Fufkin

like to run
Mar 30, 2008
out running

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Booing was ridiculous but there was definitely a justified sense of frustration after it finished 0-0. At 65 minutes we were all over Leeds, they looked tired, had used all their subs, and we still had all three at our disposal. That game was there for the taking, but I felt our subs were poor & bringing Locadia on completely deflated all our good play. Bring on MacAllister or Lallana and I think that game ends differently

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I wasn’t there and I can’t remember booing much in 33 years; even under Jeff Wood.

Ridiculous to boo that performance, but imagine a lot of it is frustration of yet another quality performance with league two finishing.

This isn’t bad luck, it’s happened far too often now. The lack of investment in forward areas is severely hampering our progress. Top ten team until you get to the strikers.

Completely this. You just don’t do it to your own team. Booed plenty of Albion Boards in my time but not the team. They’re us aren’t they? Why would you do?

Having said that, you pays your money and entitled to if want. I think the PL has a lot to do with it (millionaires, price of football etc), as has the ‘modern fan’ by which I mean plastics and PlayStationers that have no sense of real loyalty and or get easily frustrated because their brains are wired to see 6 worldies a match if you just double right click and hit the triangle button. I can see them types booing for ‘only’ drawing at home in the PL :ffsparr:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Strange time to boo tbh. Actually one of the best performances of the season. Missed chances cost us today obviously but it didn’t deserve people booing. Overall was an excellent performance

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was it only me that expected it though?

In the closing stages I turned to [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] and asked him if he thought there'd be any booing at the final whistle, and predicted there would be some, and there was.

To be clear: I didn't boo myself, and I'm not condoning the booing, but I did expect some.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’m definitely with [MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] on this one. Every time a new managerial vacancy comes up there are plenty of us on here hanging on to the notion that Potter wouldn’t leave us for a better funded club because he’s got such a great set up here. His relationship with the board would seem to be fine but hissy fits like we saw tonight won’t help how he views us. If somebody came in offering to double his income and he felt unappreciated by the supporters there would only be one outcome.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I would never boo, but do you not think it was out of frustration of not scoring when we should have had a
hatful? In that sense, it's not booing. It's the only way that some people have of expressing that
frustration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here