• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We need to find out whose decision it was to send Zeqiri and Andone out on loan and keep
DJ Strollabout and the King of Love Island and boo them.

One goal (a penalty) in how many games now?

If I was Tariq Lamptey I’d be livid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Maybe some of the boos were for the boos? Then more boos to boo the people booing as they initially wanted to boo, but were boo-shy to begin with?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The accepted way of saying it is "we are aware of areas of the team we are looking to strengthen". By saying outright "we aren't looking for anyone" he is explicitly saying he is happy with the quality of our strikers. Which is, while admirable for not putting TB under pressure, frankly not what the fans want to hear when our strikers are basically sub-par.

He never said that though.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Obviously he could have said "my strikers are shit" but as he is trying to help the team rather than send it to the Championship, he decided not to.

I know you are a fan of the man. But if you've tried something 2 or 3 times, and it hasn't worked......then don't do it again. See Locadia. See Connolly See Maupay.

It's a running sore of this Club. It's so obvious, even Sky Sports have noticed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I know you are a fan of the man. But if you've tried something 2 or 3 times, and it hasn't worked......then don't do it again. See Locadia. See Connolly See Maupay.

It's a running sore of this Club. It's so obvious, even Sky Sports have noticed.

None of those three would be scoring more goals if he went out and said they are shit.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Totally bizarre to boo this evening, absolutely bizarre... the Newcastle ‘performance’ was pretty awful but booing a point in the PL?? Especially after such a strong performance, insanity says I.

Hey ho.

Maybe it’ll work, and we’ll see a bit of anger in the boys, bit of let’s show ‘em?!? Or maybe it’ll demoralise the team and completely backfire? Hmmmm It’s times like these that I’m rather glad I’ve never gone a bit booey.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We need to find out whose decision it was to send Zeqiri and Andone out on loan and keep
DJ Strollabout and the King of Love Island and boo them.

One goal (a penalty) in how many games now?

If I was Tariq Lamptey I’d be livid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you sign shit strikers it limits your options. I really doubt Andone or Zequiri would have done any better than the Championship level strikers we already have

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reckon Potter will leave the moment a big club comes in for him, remembering this day as a reason not to stay here.

You wouldn’t hear any more than disappointment from me. If I were him I’d leave at the first opportunity of a well funded club coming in for him. He has not been backed, that’s the owner’s decision and I get that, we are punching way above our weight and funding.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If you sign shit strikers it limits your options. I really doubt Andone or Zequiri would have done any better than the Championship level strikers we already have

Andone is garbage. Cant get any minutes in a struggling Cadiz side and already pissed off everyone.

I take Zeqiri over Locadia any day though. But he isnt any better than Maupay and really needs the game time he is getting in Germany so I think it was 100% the right decision, for him and the club, to send him there.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

But if you play Zeqiri at least then we're giving time to a player who might come to something in the future. Locadia won't.

The booing was a reflection on the decision making mess at the heart of the club when it comes to our forward options

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Considering the Boos were loud at the final whistle when so called other fans have been sprinting outside to get the park and ride these people are entitled to their opinion. Unfortunately the nsc posters mainly think they are special super supporters.

They maybe entitled to their opinion, however, they are also then obliged to have it made clear to them that their opinion and particularly the way they 'voice' it is pathetic.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
None of those three would be scoring more goals if he went out and said they are shit.
I'm going out on a limb here, but I suspect none of these 3 will be scoring goals in the PL anytime soon whatever he said or didn't say.

It's literally his job to put a team out with a chance of winning. If he feels he's lacking in any position, then he should say so. He should NOT say he's happy if he isn't.

He can't keep coming out every week and say scoring goals is really hard. Makes him look a bit simple and I know he's not.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
They maybe entitled to their opinion, however, they are also then obliged to have it made clear to them that their opinion and particularly the way they 'voice' it is pathetic.

That's your opinion which alone is worthless. Thanks for your input though

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Bell ends booing need a reality check. What’s the expectation?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just got in looked for this thread first and not disappointed……..

Decent performance overall, yes. Bit frustrating for sure, but if you’re going to boo that, please just **** off and don’t come back.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Reckon Potter will leave the moment a big club comes in for him, remembering this day as a reason not to stay here.
Diddums can’t handle a few boo’s after his team not winning for months ??? Pathetic comment he gets paid (a lot) to watch we pay to watch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wasn't booooooing the team...

...I was booooooing Jezza Sacramento.

Saves time, innit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm going out on a limb here, but I suspect none of these 3 will be scoring goals in the PL anytime soon whatever he said or didn't say.

It's literally his job to put a team out with a chance of winning. If he feels he's lacking in any position, then he should say so. He should NOT say he's happy if he isn't.

He can't keep coming out every week and say scoring goals is really hard. Makes him look a bit simple and I know he's not.

In every transfer window he says it is is the clubs responsibility to try and improve the team during the window. Saying "bo-hoo give me a striker" wont increase the number or levels of strikers. Might work in the Championship as there's some 500 strikers who could do well there, but in the PL it is extremely difficult to find a good one.

Becaise scoring goals is really hard at this level, so to bring in someone to score a lot of goals is also very hard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here