Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Good Morning Everyone, good luck for the lads today. Trawling through the net found this which happens to be the official match day programme for today's match.

Browser capabilities detection page

Thanks for that! Had a good read through. I'm not confident about today, we absolutely battered them at home and they scored in the 96th minute but they have turned it around since and have won four on the bounce? I'd take a point now and hope Bristol City can take points off Middlesbrough.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
"Bolton have never beaten the Seagulls in a home league encounter"

Lets hope this Carries on after today's game :bhasign:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Especially the women.

New sea defences at Southport

Fat-woman-by-sea-007.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just leaving Euston with Uncle Tony in the next carriage

Feb 14, 2010
We have been paying Vicente for a very long time. Would be handy if he fancied a game this afternoon and if he is half as good as people make out then three points are in the bag.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
46 years today was the Burnden Park disaster.

Bound to be a minute silence and crowd to be stoked up a bit

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Amazing that the game continued with the dead adorning the touchlines.

Didn't know of this incident, but have just read the article on Wikipedia.

33 people died.......the bodies were lain along the touchline and covered in coats. A new sawdust touchline was created to seperate the bodies from the players.

Quite astonishing....!

I see Sir Stanley Matthews played in that game.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We have been paying Vicente for a very long time. Would be handy if he fancied a game this afternoon and if he is half as good as people make out then three points are in the bag.

Er, have you seen him play? He is, without a shadow of a doubt, the most gifted player I've even seen in the stripes. He is simply class.

And if he were fit and mentally still at the top of his game he never would've come close to playing for the likes of us down at our level - he'd still be at Valencia, or playing in the PL or still in La Liga. This is a player who turned down moves to Real Madrid, Manchester United because he loved his home club so much.

Get a grip. We're lucky to have seen him play for us. If nothing else, it is a statement of intent. What next? Raúl?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here