Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

tomski

Mar 6, 2013
Bolton
I expected a bit more from Bolton given your form of late and all the time you were only 1-0 up was surprised that you did not press more, especially being at home. You look good going forward but strange to start wasting your own time with 30 mins to go when there still was all to play for.

Yes, its fair to say I felt hard done by that we didn't get something out of the game but that was largely our fault for not sticking the ball in your net. Simple as that.

Interested to see your perspective and I agree there are many more twists and turns to come this season.
I think we are all feeling Leicester are the ones to catch, I feel a low points score will get the remaining 2 spaces (on the assumption 3rd and 4th are gone) as everyone will lose a few on the way, I'd suggest high 60's will be enough, well at least I hope so. What is odd the other team who I rated against us was Leicester and feel you both should be higher up the table. A crazy league and probably the most enjoyable of all 4.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
None of the top 10 clubs in the Championship look bullet proof but realistically I think we are now fighting for 5th and 6th places.

Ideally we need 3 points from our game in hand at Barnsley tomorrow, which could put us 5th, especially if Cardiff do us a favour and beat Leicester. Hopefully Hull can then peg back Forest next Sat.

tomski

Mar 6, 2013
Bolton
The game in hand is huge on Tuesday. As well as we are doing at the moment I'd much rather be in your position than ours with the 2 point cushion and a game in hand. We had to work hard to get a win at Oakwell and I think they've won every game their in 2013 other than our match. It will be tough but I expect you to see them off.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
The game in hand is huge on Tuesday. As well as we are doing at the moment I'd much rather be in your position than ours with the 2 point cushion and a game in hand. We had to work hard to get a win at Oakwell and I think they've won every game their in 2013 other than our match. It will be tough but I expect you to see them off.

The Barnsley game is pivotal. A huge test of our character following the result and red card on Saturday and we just cannot afford to waste our game in hand. We didn't play badly on Sat but have to capitalise on our possession and chances, but now with only one first team striker available. A chance for someone to make a name for themselves.

Will the latin contingent be up for a really cold night up north - I really hope so. Hopefully Barnsley will still be shell shocked after their battering at City, so we need to get at them early on. This is a good test of Gus's ability to fire up our players, especially for the hardy fans that make the effort to get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here