Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bloom

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This guy may have put it very bluntly indeed, but is he really any different to the many posters who wrote stuff like 'why haven't we signed a striker yet? Pathetic!', 'We NEED to sign a striker NOW!' FFS where's our striker?' and so on. Its all part of the same thing.

Barber got criticised for referring to fans as customers, but he knew the Premier league market. People like this are acting as customers. Their support is conditional, it's offered as long as they get the very best product.

You could say to your wife "I'm afraid we are not going to be able to go on holiday this summer unless either set of our parents can treat us to it" or you could say to her "I haven't got any money and both our parents have got f**king loads and don't even need it because they're all retired - and we need a f**king holiday. Don't they know we want to go Cyprus? They should hurry up and pay for it".

Both are saying the same thing. One is a factual statement and the other is blunt, rude and would make you look like a spoilt twunt. But do you honestly not think they are different?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
it is. not sure why the question gets hostility when most are asking the same in different ways. we are facing a very hard, precarious season if we dont improve, especially upfront and better cover in other areas.

Not sure it's the subject matter of the OP that is the issue more the directness ( or rudeness ) of the post. It always makes me laugh how many people are so willing to spend someone else's money though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
it is. not sure why the question gets hostility when most are asking the same in different ways. we are facing a very hard, precarious season if we dont improve, especially upfront and better cover in other areas.

Two reasons. Yes, we all know we would be better off with a £40 mill guaranteed to score striker. No, we don't need yet another thread on exactly the same thing. No, that's not the way to refer to Tony Bloom.

When you were ten would it have been OK when you were a bit hungry to scream at your mum "Oy, you fat ****, where's me ******* dinner?" :shrug:

And frustration is no excuse.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You could say to your wife "I'm afraid we are not going to be able to go on holiday this summer unless either set of our parents can treat us to it" or you could say to her "I haven't got any money and both our parents have got f**king loads and don't even need it because they're all retired - and we need a f**king holiday. Don't they know we want to go Cyprus? They should hurry up and pay for it".

Both are saying the same thing. One is a factual statement and the other is blunt, rude and would make you look like a spoilt twunt. But do you honestly not think they are different?

This ^^^ ( well apart from the bit about Cyprus - been twice and hated it ! ).

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Get your bloody chequebook out and buy some bloody players, I can't stand this waiting anymore. We are getting rid of everyone and nothing entering the building, wtf is going on

Wanker or fishing, I suspect both!:tosser::fishing:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thus far it's a Blankety Blank Cheque Book , but I'm hearing the pen season ticket holders are getting is rather nice .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Who on earth has said you are not allowed an opinion? Boris Johnson? The Mods? God?

I see this sort of response time and time again on social media, ALWAYS (without exception) peddled out with those devoid of any cerebral integrity or common sense.

What people are saying (in essence) when they state this bizarre response is that they have an opinion BUT are too dull and intellectually simple to DEFEND it, so they squeal about democracy instead.

Here is situation buddy so bend over and take it like a man. Your opinion on this is ignorant, arrogant, conceited, unreasonable, pathetic, entitled, simplistic and devoid of any respect for a man who has made the football club we love, bigger and better than it has ever been.

BUT it is your opinion and whilst you can’t justify or defend it, you do have a right to spout this utter utter bile so well done to you.

It's always the same, 'I'm ENTITLED to my opinion' :facepalm:

But what is always missing is the bit that makes it a valid opinion

valid
/ˈvalɪd/

adjective
(of an argument or point) having a sound basis in logic or fact; reasonable or cogent.
"a valid criticism"

:dunce:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's always the same, 'I'm ENTITLED to my opinion' :facepalm:

But what is always missing is the bit that makes it a valid opinion

valid
/ˈvalɪd/

adjective
(of an argument or point) having a sound basis in logic or fact; reasonable or cogent.
"a valid criticism"

:dunce:

OP has become a bit confused between ‘opinion’ and ‘pathetic whiny rant’.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We need a troll emoji

troll_1f9cc.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mr Bloom has said we're not pissing about this season, words to that effect.
Mr Bloom has previously over delivered on ever single promise.

Mr Bloom will do what is necessary to deliver in his promise.

Hopefully that won't involve him hideously jet lagged and scurrying around the undergrowth on Christmas eve with a satchel full of P45's, but you never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here