Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bloom

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
So no one allowed an opinion and no one can voice an opinion anymore, you complete and utter dick. You think of bloom like the Thai monarchy, not allowed to have a little pop just because he's been great and still is.

You're allowed an opinion.

People are also allowed to say that your opinion is absolute f*cking bollocks which makes you look like an idiot.

boik

Can't believe that people STILL don't realise that there is no such thing as a GUARANTEED 20 goal striker, no matter how much you spend. If we signed our version of van Wolfswinkle or Joelinton or Moise Kean or even Shevchenko people would be screaming from the rooftops when it didn't work out. Every signing is a gamble, and you should always gamble responsibly folks.

Saints have signed a striker in exactly the same way as we signed Maupay. They have not definitely solved their problem.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
While I wouldn’t have worded it like the OP i do share his frustration. Yes the window has three weeks to run but we are going into two or three very winnable fixtures with the squad materially weaker than it was at the end of last season and our already limited forward options even further reduced by injury.

If would be such a shame if we drop unnecessary points in the next three weeks that could hurt us come the end of the season.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Get your bloody chequebook out and buy some bloody players, I can't stand this waiting anymore. We are getting rid of everyone and nothing entering the building, wtf is going on

I recently posted a thread, asking what type of NSC'er they are.
You might come under a few of them, take a look.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can someone ban this tool?

el punal

Because he used the word "bloody" a couple of times, and "wtf"? Oh come on, call that rude!

Football is all about passion, and obviously it's something he feels strongly about. Although we all rfespect Tony Bloom, he isn't God.

“Although we all respect Tony Bloom” - didn’t feel like matey boy who started this thread is in that category.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
So no one allowed an opinion and no one can voice an opinion anymore, you complete and utter dick. You think of bloom like the Thai monarchy, not allowed to have a little pop just because he's been great and still is.

:wanker: or :fishing:

I can't quite decide...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If I had had to guess who posted that, you would have been top of the list.

Then it shows you do not understand me at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
5 years in premier league and around half a billion in TV money yet Bloom won't spend 50 million on a striker tut tut. Where has all the premier league money gone?:moo:

That reminds me....what has happened to Ernest?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Then it shows you do not understand me at all.

All I know about you, is that you have posted quite a lot lately that we MUST sign a striker. The OP seems similarly keen to get someone in the door, no offence intended, just thought it strange that you would have such a strong response against a call to spend some cash on a player.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
All I know about you, is that you have posted quite a lot lately that we MUST sign a striker. The OP seems similarly keen to get someone in the door, no offence intended, just thought it strange that you would have such a strong response against a call to spend some cash on a player.

He dissed Bloom. Bloom deserves praise and respect for what he has done for our club. Yes, I believe we must invest in a striker to achieve Bloom’s top 10 goal (thereby protecting the all-important Prem TV etc income).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm absolutely certain we considered Armstrong and, for whatever reason, we weren't interested in him. Thats good enough for me. I'm equally certain that our frustrations are shared by all at the club including Tony Bloom and that our recruitment team are pulling out all the stops in trying to bring the right players in. It's a highly competitive marketplace with the newly promoted clubs fishing in similar areas to ourselves. I am also reassured by the fact that we are clearly not about to break the club's pay infrastructure or pay grossly inflated fees or salaries - to do so would be to completely ignore our club's recent history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here