Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Bloom

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So no one allowed an opinion and no one can voice an opinion anymore, you complete and utter dick. You think of bloom like the Thai monarchy, not allowed to have a little pop just because he's been great and still is.

No, fair play you're allowed an opinion. But if it's a minority one you must expect that most of the replies will be negative, maybe even downright rude, towards you. Put your tin hat on!

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Look, everyone is allowed an opinion.

And I for one applaud that you have opted to express your opinion in the same manner that my 3 year old daughter did this morning when I said she couldn't wear socks on her hands to nursery today.

Funny, up for a bit of humour even if it's at my expense. Happy days

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Get your bloody chequebook out and buy some bloody players, I can't stand this waiting anymore. We are getting rid of everyone and nothing entering the building, wtf is going on

That is a disgrace. Hang your head in shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Why are people even replying to this simpleton?

This guy may have put it very bluntly indeed, but is he really any different to the many posters who wrote stuff like 'why haven't we signed a striker yet? Pathetic!', 'We NEED to sign a striker NOW!' FFS where's our striker?' and so on. Its all part of the same thing.

Barber got criticised for referring to fans as customers, but he knew the Premier league market. People like this are acting as customers. Their support is conditional, it's offered as long as they get the very best product.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This guy may have put it very bluntly indeed, but is he really any different to the many posters who wrote stuff like 'why haven't we signed a striker yet? Pathetic!', 'We NEED to sign a striker NOW!' FFS where's our striker?' and so on. Its all part of the same thing.

Barber got criticised for referring to fans as customers, but he knew the Premier league market. People like this are acting as customers. Their support is conditional, it's offered as long as they get the very best product.

Not really.

TB has invested more than £300m yet people demand more. Its like buying all your friends a couple of thousand rounds of beer and once you cant or wont, they all jump on you asking "where the **** is my beer".

The consequence of the highly disturbed modern society I reckon. Cerebrospinal fluid replaced by Thatcherian **** juices.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So no one allowed an opinion and no one can voice an opinion anymore, you complete and utter dick. You think of bloom like the Thai monarchy, not allowed to have a little pop just because he's been great and still is.

Who on earth has said you are not allowed an opinion? Boris Johnson? The Mods? God?

I see this sort of response time and time again on social media, ALWAYS (without exception) peddled out with those devoid of any cerebral integrity or common sense.

What people are saying (in essence) when they state this bizarre response is that they have an opinion BUT are too dull and intellectually simple to DEFEND it, so they squeal about democracy instead.

Here is situation buddy so bend over and take it like a man. Your opinion on this is ignorant, arrogant, conceited, unreasonable, pathetic, entitled, simplistic and devoid of any respect for a man who has made the football club we love, bigger and better than it has ever been.

BUT it is your opinion and whilst you can’t justify or defend it, you do have a right to spout this utter utter bile so well done to you.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

it is. not sure why the question gets hostility when most are asking the same in different ways. we are facing a very hard, precarious season if we dont improve, especially upfront and better cover in other areas.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

It’s the manner in which you are expressing your opinion that grates. One moment petulant and immature then the next rude and aggressive. If you want grown up debate try improving your communication skills. Tony Bloom has done more for this club then you, I or anyone in history. Constructively criticize by all means but mind your manners.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

To be clear, you haven't expressed an opinion.

You rudely made a demand.
You expressed childlike frustration.
You made a factually incorrect observation.
You asked a fatuous question.

In which case, you can't be surprised that people call you entitled. Express an actual opinion and you'll get some debate. Have a shit fit and disrespect a chairman who has steered us from the edge, and you'll get short shrift.

Oh, and you're now on ignore, which won't worry you too much I guess, but might be a signal if you were open to noticing that kind of thing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
WTF mods can you ban this palace troll no way a real Albion fan would speak about Bloom like that

I am reliably informed he's a longstanding supporter.

Which makes it even harder to find words. Any words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here