Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bloom Calls Emergency Board Meeting This Week

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Never put too much faith in an organisation with a top-heavy management/recruitment/coaching structure. Two-thirds of those will invariably be surplus to requirements. Time to refocus the wage bill on the core activity maybe?

Here's hoping. Lid of the noth stand, and rip out the seats too please., and the east stand, the extra 10 000 can cycle/walk and their £15 on the turnstile will pay for the new Peter Ward we so desperately need

Job done

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Writing sings instead of signs is obviously hilarious.
Take for example, “Bissouma sings for Brighton”.
It’s funny because he doesn’t sing at all.
Are you not entertained?

But...can [MENTION=22735]grubbyhands[/MENTION] play left back? ???

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's at the Grand Hotel. We're signing Andrei Kanchelskis.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
your response to a simple question about the date David Burke was sacked was quite dramatic (I think you used the words ferocious, noisy and colossal to describe a row) that some might have interpreted as "look at me".

Regardless of the time lapse TB is still our owner/chairman and presumably doesn't expect those like you in a privileged position to broadcast how he conducts his business.

Fair enough. I guess if I had said “I heard a conversation of unspecified volume and vehemence once in an unnamed place between two unnamed people”, it might not register much on the thread Richter scale. Apologies to those offended.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If there is an emergency board meeting isn't it as likely to be because a big bid has come in for one of the players as anything else? Maybe someone has offered £500m for Connolly?

If a £500M offer came in for Connolly, TB wouldn't need a board meeting! In fact, £500M for the whole team would be a pretty good offer!

D

Deleted member 2719

Its what the groovy gang do. The real cool fukkers steer clear.

Oh how much fun that groovy gang have.:lolol:

Beware, I hear they are after new MEMBERS, unfortunately I failed their initiation.
Not sure I will ever come to terms with their knock back.:tantrum:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
According to a regularly reliable sauce.

I hope it's to approve funds for January and not the other thing....

If indeed your source is reliable, should you be running to NSC to tell everyone ? Especially given that the club are quite forensic in clamping down on such leaks.

Your entry will court nothing but unevidenced speculation and achieve little except a few hours of attention on you.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Bloom is a ruthless tough business man and a fan any one that thinks he will not sack Potter if he thinks we will go down with him in charge I think is wrong

EXACTLY

Those on here that think anyone who owns and runs a massive multi-million pound industry, that employs hundreds if not thousands of people, won't fire someone just because it's Christmas is massively delusional. These kind of people got where they are today by being clever and inciteful, when an open goal beckons they rarely miss the target, Potter might just be hoping Bloom hasn't got his shooting boots on.

That's not to say this is what the EGM is about, but if it was don't be too surprised.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If he sacks Potter I'd be surprised, but I'd be absolutely fecking flabbergasted if he DIDN'T call a board meeting.

Expect we'll have a couple of big offers for players and be deciding if we should sell and gamble on replacements or stick. If likes of Bissouma or Lamptey are sold (can't see Dunk mid season) then we need to demand a striker on loan in return as part of the deal along with a huge wedge and deals in place for replacements first.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Put yourself in Tony’s shoes you’ve invested fortunes in the club and your getting no further forward under the current setup. What do you do keep crossing your fingers and hope it works out???

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Put yourself in Tony’s shoes you’ve invested fortunes in the club and your getting no further forward under the current setup. What do you do keep crossing your fingers and hope it works out???

Our keeping tabs on GP for some time (years I believe) prior to his appointment and then binning him off into his second season would reflect as an almighty admission of failure on TB's part.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here