Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bloke kicking off in hospitality

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He was definitely saying we take it up the arse (I say that as someone who witnessed it first hand).
He was well shafted already.

:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
anyone else see it?

towards the far end of the stand, close to the goal we were kicking to in the first half, a bloke, his missus and another older gentleman with absolute headloss, jumping, shouting, swearing, screaming and all manner of hand gestures from behind the glass window in the hospitality lounge.

hilarious, highlight of the afternoon :ROFLMAO:
It was hilarious, but ranks third in terms of highlights of the afternoon behind Mitoma's (run and) goal, and three devastating breakaway goals within ten minutes of half-time.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Seen a few clips, not just of this but Ronald’s and Luke’s vlogs too…

I can’t fathom why they developed corporate boxes directly behind the away supporters, it’s truly bizarre, surely you know what to expect. Whilst the angry man needs a word with himself, it has to be frustrating getting thumped 4-1 at home to the din of young people, barely out of their teens, pounding on your window, gesticulating and calling you all sorts at every opportunity.

Is it dirt cheap for a box there? As an away fan could you get a box there?
I have a feeling the away fans used to be in the Stan Cullis stand - but that only takes 1,500 or so. So, presumably because they now have to give a larger allocation they use the lower tier of the Bull Stand? And weren't we in the exposed corner on one occasion?

Might be wrong though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have a feeling the away fans used to be in the Stan Cullis stand - but that only takes 1,500 or so. So, presumably because they now have to give a larger allocation they use the lower tier of the Bull Stand? And weren't we in the exposed corner on one occasion?

Might be wrong though.
Yeah last season it was a different stand for our away there

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Might be wrong though.
We were in the corner to right of the stand we were in yesterday. Wolves seemed to have messed up. Pretty obvious that away fans will react with those in the boxes and vice versa. And let's be honest, the boxes have been there a long time. Guessing they've sold season tickets in the end behind the goal on the right which means they can't give 3k in that area.

Think the Stan Cullis stand holds just under 8k so they should really accommodate away fans in that corner.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It has been different in the past when we’ve taken fewer tickets - we were in the same stand as last year as I was at both, we won both and scored goals aplenty!
I’m getting confused then which admittedly isn’t hard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here