Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bloke kicking off in hospitality

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
anyone else see it?

towards the far end of the stand, close to the goal we were kicking to in the first half, a bloke, his missus and another older gentleman with absolute headloss, jumping, shouting, swearing, screaming and all manner of hand gestures from behind the glass window in the hospitality lounge.

hilarious, highlight of the afternoon :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
anyone else see it?

towards the far end of the stand, close to the goal we were kicking to in the first half, a bloke, his missus and another older gentleman with absolute headloss, jumping, shouting, swearing, screaming and all manner of hand gestures from behind the glass window in the hospitality lounge.

Yes … he was just behind me up to my left … between JL8/9 … was hilarious 😂

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
My sister was in hospitality at Wolves today, her fella supports WBA, but he has a mate who supports the Wolves. I’ll ask her.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
anyone else see it?

Bless 'em :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A Wolves fan? Gobbing off at the away end?

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Having conceded 4, one might've thought Wolves would've had quite enough of kicking off this afternoon.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Yep, behind me a bit to the left. He was very grumpy with lots of pointing and seeming to be suggesting an outside rendezvous to someone I couldn't see from where I was. The "he's going to cry in a minute" probably didn't help calm him down!

His lady friend moved to near the steps in j8 and looked like she might be filming as everyone shuffled out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes … he was just behind me up to my left … between JL8/9 … was hilarious 😂
In that case there were two similar incidents as exactly the same thing happened in JL7 after we scored our 3rd :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here