Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bloke kicking off in hospitality

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Does it seem a little odd to anyone else that their are corporate boxes behind the away fans?
We have the same issue at the Amex above the South Stand. I went in one against Wolves last season and their fans were going mental at us for daring to celebrate our goals.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I missed all this box fun yesterday.

This one is probably a bit mean. But bloody scary, are these actuall dead people watching the game?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We have the same issue at the Amex above the South Stand. I went in one against Wolves last season and their fans were going mental at us for daring to celebrate our goals.
Yeah, and anyone who thinks it's odd also hasn't been to Spurs where you can quite happily 'chat' to their hospitality goers....

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I hope the man gesturing to his backside gets a ban. It’s pathetic an adult is doing that in this day and age still. Idiot.
I looked over at the main Wolves stand when they started leaving after on 90 mins and some fat bald chap was gesturing the old fellatio nelson, but was actually doing it with 2 hands!

I thought fair play to you mate, got more experience than I have.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Just to level this out a bit. I thought the wolves fans were really friendly in the main yesterday. Their fan zone was quite welcoming. And the town centre was reasonably pleasant (I was expecting a hell hole !)

....and the trains just worked.....
Train stn everything shut when returned post match wasnt very welcoming judging by comments from what clearly appeared a non football localthey arent usually shut at that time. Were they expecting a lot of hooligans from Sussex?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Just to level this out a bit. I thought the wolves fans were really friendly in the main yesterday. Their fan zone was quite welcoming. And the town centre was reasonably pleasant (I was expecting a hell hole !)

....and the trains just worked.....
Glad yours did. Ours broke down 2 mins outside Euston. To be fair they took us back in and swapped us on to another train so that was great, but still late into Birmingham.

Train home was spot on TBF. No tension with the Wolves near us and a couple of them happily sharing a carriage. Meeting Man U at Euston was a little more tense….

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Train home was spot on TBF. No tension with the Wolves near us and a couple of them happily sharing a carriage. Meeting Man U at Euston was a little more tense….
Yeah we experienced the same. On the escalators down to the tube there were a couple reaching across taking swings, we were going down to the tube they were coming up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Yeah we experienced the same. On the escalators down to the tube there were a couple reaching across taking swings, we were going down to the tube they were coming up.
You must have been near us. One tried to slap my lad who ducked and laughed at him.

They seemed quite “intense” :moo:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Glad yours did. Ours broke down 2 mins outside Euston. To be fair they took us back in and swapped us on to another train so that was great, but still late into Birmingham.

On my train on the way up there was a 5 minute delay due to an unruly passenger (I'm guessing that was a footy fan!)

As for man u , really don't know what the problem is with their fans. Arrogant in the extreme but I think we have got under their skin. Which is naiiiice.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I looked over at the main Wolves stand when they started leaving after on 90 mins and some fat bald chap was gesturing the old fellatio nelson, but was actually doing it with 2 hands!

I thought fair play to you mate, got more experience than I have.
It depends on the size of your chosen giver. Sometimes 2 hands and a bit of spit and twist helps. Apparently.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Knowing full well, unless they were gadget man, there is no way they’d reach. Just trying to act hard 🤣 Man United 🤦🏻‍♂️ How they’ve fallen

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It depends on the size of your chosen giver. Sometimes 2 hands and a bit of spit and twist helps. Apparently.
He looked like he works at a stud farm.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
What are they doing behind glass, I thought it was illegal to watch from inside??? You always get told to go outside and they usually shut the curtains...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here