Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blawg . Your love it. It's funny....ish

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Have you got a hangover mate?

i'm pretty sure that the only reason HB&B posts the link is to attract the attention, if he wanted a serious critique of his blog this would be the last place to ask.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
No no, I just think it's pathetic how many people jump on the bandwagon that's all.

He reaps what he sows, I'm afraid. If he wasn't such an obnoxious prig then people wouldn't be on his back so often. His parochialism, his completely undeserved snobbery (Woo - he was born in Hove - big deal), his homophobia. They all add up to make a thoroughly unpleasant persona. If you then combine it with a very poor writing style, a sketchy grasp of grammar and an inability to proof-read his own work then you end up with a very poor blog that will get roasted by those who regard him as a snidey little shitbag.

It's a shame that he can't see that he is at present a poor ambassador for BHAFC in the Argus. To him it's all a game and one wonders if publicity for the Albion is the intention or whether its just self-promotion. Actually scrub that question - I think we all know the answer.

D

Deleted User X18H

Have you got a hangover mate?

i'm pretty sure that the only reason HB&B posts the link is to attract the attention, if he wanted a serious critique of his blog this would be the last place to ask.

No. But if I don't go out for a run in a minute I will have a over hang.

D

Deleted User X18H

He reaps what he sows, I'm afraid. If he wasn't such an obnoxious prig then people wouldn't be on his back so often. His parochialism, his completely undeserved snobbery (Woo - he was born in Hove - big deal), his homophobia. They all add up to make a thoroughly unpleasant persona. If you then combine it with a very poor writing style, a sketchy grasp of grammar and an inability to proof-read his own work then you end up with a very poor blog that will get roasted by those who regard him as a snidey little shitbag.

It's a shame that he can't see that he is at present a poor ambassador for BHAFC in the Argus. To him it's all a game and one wonders if publicity for the Albion is the intention or whether its just self-promotion. Actually scrub that question - I think we all know the answer.

Says the man or woman (we don't know) who ridicules and derides someone (who is to some, an inspirational icon of the 20th century) in his user name and avatar

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Says the man or woman (we don't know) who ridicules and derides someone (who is to some, an inspirational icon of the 20th century) in his user name and avatar

Oh please save me the crocodile tears. I'm not putting myself forward as an ambassador of BHAFC. In all seriousness, please consider why you are reviled and why people are so critical of your blog.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Why don't you moaners just put a bloody fatwa on him. His blogs maybe complete turd, but why you make it so personal I will never know. And if you reason is 'becuase he's a prick' it renders you one and therefore is an invalid reason.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why don't you moaners just put a bloody fatwa on him. His blogs maybe complete turd, but why you make it so personal I will never know. And if you reason is 'becuase he's a prick' it renders you one and therefore is an invalid reason.

I suspect many are sitting in their mums bedrooms wanking into a flannel at the same time.

I know this is true I used to do it myself.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tim, I know I don't know you in person, so please forgive the first name terms, feel free to call me Tony.

At around 11.00pm last night you sent me a private message, the contents of which will remain as such, Private! but around an hour later you are posting such stuff as post number 112 (I will take a breather whilst everyone goes to page 6 and checks out post 112!!)

Whilst I fully expect you to defend yourself with any stuff that gets fired your way, do you really not see that your constant "Me Me Me" attitude on here will naturally wind people up and cause a reaction that we see day in and day out after you post stuff, you really do bring this "anti HB&B attitude" on yourself, now I accept that your probably don't care and that is your prerogative / decision.

But please do remember one thing, the real world and the cyber world are just about merged nowadays (sorry to those that read my thoughts on this on another thread the other day) it is a far cry from just people being "keyboard warriors" anymore, now I am a sensible responsible person, who if / when I meet you in real life would adopt that attitude, but please Tim, remember, I am not EVERYONE!!

Like a very large busy town center pub, NSC is full of many differant people, people who are from all walks of life, some fortunate, some not so fortunate, some are in this cyber pub because they have no work, others are in there because it is there dinner break from there very well paid jobs, but there all in there for one reason, to enjoy themselves and have some fun, my sensible and responsible advice to you as a cyber pub landlord is, drink plenty and enjoy yourself, oh...and get home safely:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Tim, I know I don't know you in person, so please forgive the first name terms, feel free to call me Tony.

At around 11.00pm last night you sent me a private message, the contents of which will remain as such, Private! but around an hour later you are posting such stuff as post number 112 (I will take a breather whilst everyone goes to page 6 and checks out post 112!!)

Whilst I fully expect you to defend yourself with any stuff that gets fired your way, do you really not see that your constant "Me Me Me" attitude on here will naturally wind people up and cause a reaction that we see day in and day out after you post stuff, you really do bring this "anti HB&B attitude" on yourself, now I accept that your probably don't care and that is your prerogative / decision.

But please do remember one thing, the real world and the cyber world are just about merged nowadays (sorry to those that read my thoughts on this on another thread the other day) it is a far cry from just people being "keyboard warriors" anymore, now I am a sensible responsible person, who if / when I meet you in real life would adopt that attitude, but please Tim, remember, I am not EVERYONE!!

Like a very large busy town center pub, NSC is full of many differant people, people who are from all walks of life, some fortunate, some not so fortunate, some are in this cyber pub because they have no work, others are in there because it is there dinner break from there very well paid jobs, but there all in there for one reason, to enjoy themselves and have some fun, my sensible and responsible advice to you as a cyber pub landlord is, drink plenty and enjoy yourself, oh...and get home safely:thumbsup:

I'll put my camouflage coat on if I walk past the Crown and Anchor later. Someone Cheshire Cat I think suggested me and another poster get room. I implied we already had one. Its a bedsit in Upper Lewes Road . Or At least it could be in a parallel cyber world. Anti HB&B attitude? As I alluded to in the message is not a particular concern really, it's all banter If I had been concerned I would have let you know about it, you being a moderator and all that. However I was concerned that something you stated on here that I had posted around two years ago had affected you. So that is what prompted my message

Last edited:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I suspect many are sitting in their mums bedrooms wanking into a flannel at the same time.

I know this is true I used to do it myself.

Funnier than any insult sent his way so far!!!:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Ffs 7 pages of mostly personal attacks, HB&B maybe lead in the attention seeking whore role but there's a decent support cast within this thread.

D

Deleted User X18H

Funnier than any insult sent his way so far!!!:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Ffs 7 pages of mostly personal attacks, HB&B maybe lead in the attention seeking whore role but there's a decent support cast within this thread.

:thumbsup::lolol:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I feel like my eyes have been brutally raped after reading through that absolute pile of dirge. I genuinely believe that there are Primary school children out there who could knock something better up in 10 minutes than this absolute abortion of an article.

Get the message mate, give it up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
surely that will kill the art of the highly intellectual conversation and debate that makes NSC so brilliant, meaning we could miss out on great words suck as SPACKHEAD, MONG and CLUNGEFEST

Certainly the first two are used way too often on here and it annoys me. Also 'retard' seems to be a popular one. Do people think about the meaning of these words? Not wanting to be a killjoy but it just seems people accept these words on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here