Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blawg . Your love it. It's funny....ish

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The reference to Jordan's "ITV2 + 1" show is hilarious. Does he not realise it's just the ITV2 channel re-run an hour later?:wozza: :facepalm:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All this attention - 69 replies - has directed me to this blog for the first time.

Yeah........ thanks.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Shrug all you want Tim, but you're really not listening, this isn't the first time people have suggested that you're not suited to blogging, or if you chose to continue you need a bit more work before you shout about it on here.....I'm not for the cruelty offered up, but I can understand why people are getting frustrated with you...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Why the :shrug: and the Lech Walesa comment, explain yourself, the good people of NSC want to hear your reasonings..........the stage is yours ....................................................

But please please PLEASE don't answer with a blog.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why the :shrug: and the Lech Walesa comment, explain yourself, the good people of NSC want to hear your reasonings..........the stage is yours ....................................................

Some one suggested a Poll.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Leave the guy alone. It isn't that bad.

Don't blame him if The Argus does not sub it. I deal with the blogs for our website and I manage to find time for a quick read through and check.

Er... it is that bad. Someone that bad at writing really shouldn't be publishing a regular blog on the Argus site.

It's almost like it's a care in the community project to let him write that bollocks.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
But please please PLEASE don't answer with a blog.

Oh......and there was me hoping :( .................. seriously the tags are funny as F***

tedebear i respect your thoughts, and your comments are right :thumbsup: but sometimes when a person gives out a load of crap on a messageboard, people will remember for a long time to come, I like many people, was made redundant 2 years ago, at that time a certain person was gloating about his personal success and rubbed it in time and time again...........time heals.......memorys remember :thumbsup:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Oh......and there was me hoping :( .................. seriously the tags are funny as F***

tedebear i respect your thoughts, and your comments are right :thumbsup: but sometimes when a person gives out a load of crap on a messageboard, people will remember for a long time to come, I like many people, was made redundant 2 years ago, at that time a certain person was gloating about his personal success and rubbed it in time and time again...........time heals.......memorys remember :thumbsup:

Thanks Hitony, I remember his gloating, and its a despicable trait. So maybe he deserves what he gets, but I'll not be dishing it out.

I believe people sink their own boats and sometimes annoyingly it takes a while for the boat to go down. Sometimes in the case of attention seekers, silence is the best option.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
there is a theory that an infinate number of monkeys given an infinate number of typewriters would result in one of them typing the works of shakespeare.

An infinate number of Timmys with infinate copies of word would struggle to produce a "Janet and John" book :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here