Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blawg . Your love it. It's funny....ish

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Leave off the boy. He reminds me of Uncle Speilberg. Spirit............ little else mind you

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think if you start a thread with 'YOUR love it' then you really should not be writing a blog.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
It's quite simple, really. You know what you're getting with HB&b's blogs. So if you hate them or him that much, don't even click on the link, and if you do, don't come on here moaning about it.

Ao for the HB&B haters, quite simply, the more people click on it, the more hits he gets, and the more likely it is he'll get commissioned to do it all again next year. Now ask yourself , do you really want that? Best thing to do is ignore it.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's quite simple, really. You know what you're getting with HB&b's blogs. So if you hate them or him that much, don't even click on the link, and if you do, don't come on here moaning about it.

Ao for the HB&B haters, quite simply, the more people click on it, the more hits he gets, and the more likely it is he'll get commissioned to do it all again next year. Now ask yourself , do you really want that? Best thing to do is ignore it.

It is about hating them?

Or is it about offering an honest critique?

D

Deleted User X18H

It is about hating them?

Or is it about offering an honest critique?

With you its just about being little Mr Echo , just for the sake of agreeing. 'Me too me too'. quoted from Margaret Hilda Thatcher 30th October 1990

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can you two just get a room...

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
It really was several leagues beyond dreadful. I pride myself that I know a thing or two about pithy put downs but have to take my hat off to Bozza and co who left nothing unsaid. Would point this boorish dullard in the direction of Danny Last's excellent European Football Weekends site to gain an idea of how to craft an intelligent and witty blog but fear it would be as futile as trying to get Dudley Moore's monoped Tarzan to gain inspiration from watching the Bolshoi.

Can only echo what several other people have said before. Please please stop.

Stumpy Tim

crap.jpg

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I quite liked it, purely for the fact that it winds everyone up so much !
All very sad all the abuse sent Tims way, if you don't like him/it don't open his threads/links or put him on ignore.
Tim keep up the good work, don't let the bastards grind you down......I enjoy the binfest that always follows your blog !

D

Deleted User X18H

I quite liked it, purely for the fact that it winds everyone up so much !
All very sad all the abuse sent Tims way, if you don't like him/it don't open his threads/links or put him on ignore.
Tim keep up the good work, don't let the bastards grind you down......I enjoy the binfest that always follows your blog !

:shrug::thumbsup:

I'm fairly sure that if i sat here and headbutted my keyboard for ten minutes i would have come up with something better.

must try harder. 3/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here