Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool fan in peace

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Drive right up to the stadium, plenty of free parking for all fans right outside! Superb choice of pubs pretty much next to each other about a 2 minute walk from the stadium. Enjoy your day!

This.

the reason away fans love travelling to the amex :thumbsup:

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
All the elements of comedy gold on this thread. Started by an ignorant tw@t under the guise of being friendly, and followed up by a collection of suitably annoyed and bewildered Albion fans dishing out insults and put downs. The ones that really got me were the Kenneth Williams picture and the hedgehog replys. And as Deletebeep says, don't come on here under the guise of being a friendly away fan. Either say what you really want to say or piss off. Oh and I really hope we ****ing smash you.

Never come across this before .
A Thread Review within the same Thread - and perfectly sumarised too .
Interesting concept - I quite like it .

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
All the elements of comedy gold on this thread. Started by an ignorant tw@t under the guise of being friendly, and followed up by a collection of suitably annoyed and bewildered Albion fans dishing out insults and put downs. The ones that really got me were the Kenneth Williams picture and the hedgehog replys. And as Deletebeep says, don't come on here under the guise of being a friendly away fan. Either say what you really want to say or piss off. Oh and I really hope we ****ing smash you.

Add in the step over .gif and Seagull Steve's cameo and I'm not sure what more youcould want from a thread!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
diving%20soccer.gif

Genius.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Errr...........read it again, he is talking about Blackpool being scummy.

I know I have mentioned this before but I used to run a nightclub in Blackpool back in the late 80's that had gone into receivership. We were suffering quite big losses and a few thefts so I was 'volunteered' to work there on a Friday and Saturday night and do a cash count and lock the proceeds in the safe.

One night I had just finished locking the safe in the bar office when I heard a noise from elsewhere. I had a baseball bat with me (it was Blackpool, in the 80's after all), and realised the noise was coming from the ladies toilets.

I rushed in shouting with my baseball bat poised, to find one of the bouncers slipping one up the bonus tunnel of a local lady from behind. She screamed, he yelled, and he pulled out from her arse. She had had quite a few to drink, lost control of her sphincter, and directed a flock of loose brown pigeons over his trousers, which were romantically around his ankles at the time.

The bouncer then looked aghast and said "How am I going to get these shit stains off my trousers, my wife will kill me when I get home".

The age of romance is indeed, not dead.

I remember you posting that story on here before - how the f could anyone forget - but it was certainly worth re-posting for the benefit of those that missed the previous telling.

I know I have mentioned this before but I used to run a nightclub in Blackpool back in the late 80's that had gone into receivership. We were suffering quite big losses and a few thefts so I was 'volunteered' to work there on a Friday and Saturday night and do a cash count and lock the proceeds in the safe.

One night I had just finished locking the safe in the bar office when I heard a noise from elsewhere. I had a baseball bat with me (it was Blackpool, in the 80's after all), and realised the noise was coming from the ladies toilets.

I rushed in shouting with my baseball bat poised, to find one of the bouncers slipping one up the bonus tunnel of a local lady from behind. She screamed, he yelled, and he pulled out from her arse. She had had quite a few to drink, lost control of her sphincter, and directed a flock of loose brown pigeons over his trousers, which were romantically around his ankles at the time.

The bouncer then looked aghast and said "How am I going to get these shit stains off my trousers, my wife will kill me when I get home".

Which, I do believe, is the latin motto of Blackpool FC. Spooky!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The OP is probably harping back to the 1953 cup final and Matthews Mortenson and Mudie, what have they won since that day, not a lot to my knowledge certainly no more than us. We got promoted to the old Division 1 once and they have got promoted to the new Div 1 once so what is the difference.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hi, well done with your season so far, personally i didn't really expect you to be 4th in the table considering how poor I thought you were at our place but there you go its a strange league, I think were in a false position too imo. Im travelling down to Brighton for first time, what are the closest pubs to the ground? Ive heard its a pig to get in and out of the ground with massive queues etc but the stadium itself is very nice.

Lets hope for a good game, as its a long journey down. We have been playing quite well recently too. A win will make sure we cant go down.:clap2::clap2:

I hope you have a great journey down, find a good pub and not have a long wait to get in.
I hope you have a great view, enjoy the half time pie and the whole new stadium experience.

BUT at this stage of the season with so much at stake, I am very sorry but hope you have a miserable journey home after losing the match :)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Just as good the second time :lolol:

IIRC, last time you called her a 'fat munter' rather than a local lady, and the flock of pigeons were 'bats from a belfry'. :bowdown:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I love Friday nights!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Read the first two pages, couldn't be bothered with rest but must point out that nobody is in a 'false position' after 43 games you ****ing moron. Thanks x

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Read the first two pages, couldn't be bothered with rest but must point out that nobody is in a 'false position' after 43 games you ****ing moron. Thanks x

Apart from Hull. They're shite.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Hi, well done with your season so far, personally i didn't really expect you to be 4th in the table considering how poor I thought you were at our place but there you go its a strange league, I think were in a false position too imo. Im travelling down to Brighton for first time, what are the closest pubs to the ground? Ive heard its a pig to get in and out of the ground with massive queues etc but the stadium itself is very nice.

Lets hope for a good game, as its a long journey down. We have been playing quite well recently too. A win will make sure we cant go down.:clap2::clap2:

You come in peace and we leave you in pieces !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here