Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool fan in peace

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It’s relatively easy to work out who is the bigger club....

(Seasons in the top flight since 1975 X 2 + seasons in top flight pre 1975) x (amount of times FA cup runners up + amount of times FA cup winners x2)

Then if appropriate add;

Amount of times European tournament quarter finalist + amount of times European tournament semi finalist X2 + amount of times European tournament finalist X3 + amount of times European tournament winner X4

I hope this helps.

Is your real name Sherlock and second name Holmes

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Ive heard its a pig to get in and out of the ground with massive queues etc but the stadium itself is very nice.

Well that's what happens when you're averaging big crowds, not like you would know.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I wouldn't say the ground is a pig to get out of.

Instead of walking 15 minutes across wasteland, and past some scummy terrace houses back to town, you wait 15minutes or so to get on a train to take you to glorious Brighton.

Who's house are you calling scummy? If you mean Moulsecoomb, perhaps you should phone Barber and tell him not to accept our money, as yours is obviously better you sanctimonious ****. I know at least 100 season ticket holders from our "scummy" estate, so I should be careful, as if you sit next to one, that you don't catch something eh?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
'In peace' unlike the Blackpool guys that ran into the Nellie Peck, West St and slashed a group of Albion fans quietly sitting around a table & then legged it?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
there's a station less than 5 minutes away...
Eh??... from where?,... its 100 meters from the north stand..... but your comments are spot on otherwise.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Who's house are you calling scummy? If you mean Moulsecoomb, perhaps you should phone Barber and tell him not to accept our money, as yours is obviously better you sanctimonious ****. I know at least 100 season ticket holders from our "scummy" estate, so I should be careful, as if you sit next to one, that you don't catch something eh?

I think he was talking about other clubs, i.e clubs like Blackburn its a 15-20min walk from the station to the ground.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Oh dear...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

:dunce:

Although maybe proving a point about Moulsecoomb also?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Well that's what happens when you're averaging big crowds, not like you would know.

He meant Blackpool, their stadium is separated from the town by grim terraces areas.

I don't ever want to go back to Blackpool. Even their famous lights were shit. So many pound shops...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

:lolol:

I think you've got it a bit wrong there mate.

Clearly talking about other grounds around the country, made me laugh though, no chip on your shoulder at all.

:drama:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

:lolol: He's talking about other clubs with grounds located in dodgy parts of whatever town or city.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

And this thread just keeps on giving

Just popped to the local shop for Popcorn and 2 litres of Rola cola

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Errr...........read it again, he is talking about Blackpool being scummy.

I know I have mentioned this before but I used to run a nightclub in Blackpool back in the late 80's that had gone into receivership. We were suffering quite big losses and a few thefts so I was 'volunteered' to work there on a Friday and Saturday night and do a cash count and lock the proceeds in the safe.

One night I had just finished locking the safe in the bar office when I heard a noise from elsewhere. I had a baseball bat with me (it was Blackpool, in the 80's after all), and realised the noise was coming from the ladies toilets.

I rushed in shouting with my baseball bat poised, to find one of the bouncers slipping one up the bonus tunnel of a local lady from behind. She screamed, he yelled, and he pulled out from her arse. She had had quite a few to drink, lost control of her sphincter, and directed a flock of loose brown pigeons over his trousers, which were romantically around his ankles at the time.

The bouncer then looked aghast and said "How am I going to get these shit stains off my trousers, my wife will kill me when I get home".

The age of romance is indeed, not dead.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Errr...........read it again, he is talking about Blackpool being scummy.

I know I have mentioned this before but I used to run a nightclub in Blackpool back in the late 80's that had gone into receivership. We were suffering quite big losses and a few thefts so I was 'volunteered' to work there on a Friday and Saturday night and do a cash count and lock the proceeds in the safe.

One night I had just finished locking the safe in the bar office when I heard a noise from elsewhere. I had a baseball bat with me (it was Blackpool, in the 80's after all), and realised the noise was coming from the ladies toilets.

I rushed in shouting with my baseball bat poised, to find one of the bouncers slipping one up the bonus tunnel of a local lady from behind. She screamed, he yelled, and he pulled out from her arse. She had had quite a few to drink, lost control of her sphincter, and directed a flock of loose brown pigeons over his trousers, which were romantically around his ankles at the time.

The bouncer then looked aghast and said "How am I going to get these shit stains off my trousers, my wife will kill me when I get home".

The age of romance is indeed, not dead.

:bowdown:

This thread is what fridays on NSC are all about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here