Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool fan in peace

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
You make it sound like your a massive club. When you've been playing in league two or one for donkeys years, you've never infact won anything in your history... I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back, now 25k fans at every home game? Makes sense.. Loyal fans ofc! Give it 5 years and I wonder whether all the fans will dissappear.

Until you've achieved something, dont give the biggun.. because we have had more success than Brighton.

Cue for a song.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Regarding your own 'false' position. To be fair, in's about in the mix with the others in this league who fail to get the gates required to support their team. The lower half of the table, along with the likes of Peterborough, Barnsley and Blackburn who have similar gates, might be where it is at for you lot.

I was looking for the post that riled him, and there it is. Is it any wonder that other fans think we have delusions of grandeur when people routinely write patronising stuff like this?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
No disrespect to you guys, but judging on your comments, you make it sound like your a massive club. When you've been playing in league two or one for donkeys years, you've never played in the prem (which we have for such a small club that we are with shit gates etc etc) or infact won anything in your history... I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back, now 25k fans at every home game? Makes sense.. Loyal fans ofc! Give it 5 years and I wonder whether all the fans will dissappear.

Until you've achieved something, dont give the biggun.. because we have had more success than Brighton.

On that note, I hope we ****ing smash you tomorrow. Seriously hope we do.
On second thoughts, stick your head in the Railway Bell and announce you are nobcheese26,... :tosser:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
No disrespect to you guys, but judging on your comments, you make it sound like your a massive club. When you've been playing in league two or one for donkeys years, you've never played in the prem (which we have for such a small club that we are with shit gates etc etc) or infact won anything in your history... I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back, now 25k fans at every home game? Makes sense.. Loyal fans ofc! Give it 5 years and I wonder whether all the fans will dissappear.

i HOPE YOUR NEXT SHIT IS A HEDGEHOG

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No disrespect to you guys, but judging on your comments, you make it sound like your a massive club.
Can you quote the ones that suggest we're a massive club? We're just saying we play decent football and deserve to be near the top :shrug:

When you've been playing in league two or one for donkeys years
Do you follow football much? Of course we've been in the bottom leagues since some scumbag sold our ground and kept the money.

I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back
Well that kind of explains it then.

Well of course you do, you're a Blackpool fan - and we obviously hope we thrash you, that's how it works :shrug:

Kenneth-Williams.jpg

Yoda

English & European

Oh joy!!! You started so well but obviously another **** that doesn't realise there was football before the Premiership. :nono:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So you're not really here in peace are you? We've had one bad game that sticks out this year and that was at your place. One game does not reflect a season.

Try the Hikers Rest near the ground. Away fans welcome, wear colours and give it large.

And bring your fake ID.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I love these 'come in peace' type posts, what compells people to write them. They are always so cringeworthy with a number of left handed compliments or otherwise usually finished off by 'hope you play bad tomorrow but good luck for the rest of the season' or other sentiment.

Why can't people just be genuine if they are going to post and just say what the mean or otherwise **** off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love these 'come in peace' type posts, what compells people to write them. They are always so cringeworthy with a number of left handed compliments or otherwise usually finished off by 'hope you play bad tomorrow but good luck for the rest of the season' or other sentiment.
Left handed?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

so no longer coming in peace then...but then with yur user name it was going to be hard to take u seriously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here