Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool fan in peace

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:S we should be in a higher position, we battered you at our place, dont know how we didnt win that game. If its the same game tomorrow, we will defo win.

Tommy Ince well what can you say..:bowdown: the boy is a genius, i hope he produces it tomorrow.

I was referring to his father.....sigh

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Hi, well done with your season so far, personally i didn't really expect you to be 4th in the table considering how poor I thought you were at our place but there you go its a strange league, I think were in a false position too imo. Im travelling down to Brighton for first time, what are the closest pubs to the ground? Ive heard its a pig to get in and out of the ground with massive queues etc but the stadium itself is very nice.

Lets hope for a good game, as its a long journey down. We have been playing quite well recently too. A win will make sure we cant go down.:clap2::clap2:

Why would you want to go to the pub nearest the ground?

Get off at brighton station, loads of good pubs nearby. You then get a train to the ground, as long as you're in the queue by 14:15 you shouldn't miss kick-off

nobcheese26

Apr 18, 2013
No disrespect to you guys, but judging on your comments, you make it sound like your a massive club. When you've been playing in league two or one for donkeys years, you've never played in the prem (which we have for such a small club that we are with shit gates etc etc) or infact won anything in your history... I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back, now 25k fans at every home game? Makes sense.. Loyal fans ofc! Give it 5 years and I wonder whether all the fans will dissappear.

Until you've achieved something, dont give the biggun.. because we have had more success than Brighton.

On that note, I hope we ****ing smash you tomorrow. Seriously hope we do.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:S we should be in a higher position, we battered you at our place, dont know how we didnt win that game. If its the same game tomorrow, we will defo win.

Tommy Ince well what can you say..:bowdown: the boy is a genius, i hope he produces it tomorrow.

We didn't have Ulloa and Upson then, and to be honest that was one of our worst performances this season.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Beer is good in the ground. Plenty of excellent pubs close to Brighton and Lewes stations, so plan your journey accordingly.

We were rubbish up at Blackpool, one of the worst performances of the season and one of only a few games where I can honestly say we got more than we deserved. We so obviously needed a hold up man playing up front that day and since then we have found a pretty useful one. You will find home fans in a very confident mood about this one, tinged with a few obvious play off nerves.

Enjoy your day out, I suspect the football is not going to go your way.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No disrespect to you guys, but judging on your comments, you make it sound like your a massive club. When you've been playing in league two or one for donkeys years, you've never played in the prem (which we have for such a small club that we are with shit gates etc etc) or infact won anything in your history... I didnt even know who Brighton were a few years back, now 25k fans at every home game? Makes sense.. Loyal fans ofc! Give it 5 years and I wonder whether all the fans will dissappear.

Until you've achieved something, dont give the biggun.. because we have had more success than Brighton.

Ah there we go. Another well educated northerner. Hope your train gets cancelled / your car breaks down. Have a great day.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh

Maybe someone should change the thread title to 'Blackpool fan'? Here we go...

Mind you, I'd be angry if I had to live in Blackpool.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

about time you ****ed off really

goodbye

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

The fact we signed Dobbie when Wurzel wanted him should tell you all you need to know about our respective clubs.

Palace thought they were going to smash us, look what happened there :lol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Very peaceful I am sure.

If you didn't know who we were a few years ago perhaps you could do a little googling to find out about our recent history. This will answer you questions. I would but you are rude so I can't be bothered.

Anyway enjoy the abuse you are about to receive.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Well that didn't take long for you to reveal what you're really like did it?

Seriously impressed with the level of your spelling and grammar; excellent for a thick northern monkey from a shit northern town.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Hi:bigwave:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Swan has been home fans only whenever I've been on a Saturday. If you get there and it is, your only option will be drinking in the ground.

A safer bet is the pubs by Brighton station, or in Lewes.
Swan is always home only, there is plenty of beer at the ground,... or drink in Brighton,... but the pubs right outside the station are home only most of the time now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Oh dear. Your 'in peace' lasted a long time.

We were relegated from the top flight in 1983, so whilst not branded as the Premier League at the time, it was the equivalent.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

are you coming down with your wife...no sister, sorry cousin...must be so confusing for you.......with her being the same person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here