Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We don't and won't play 4-4-2.
We haven't brought in a ex-Barca man to resort to that old chestnut.

Please tell me, what have we bought him in for??? Because from where i'm sitting we are getting worse and worse fast....and you mean the old chestnut that is now coming back into fashion??? That's half the problem, we are TRYING to play a brand of football that is fast becoming outdated. It's was all the rage 4 years ago when Barcelona were the major force in Europe, but times change....Munich pissed all over Barcelona last season playing that formation and that was with world class players.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
great sentiments
but I just cannot get up for this
but heres hoping it all ends well
I really want to scream at a winner

Never ever give up on your team. This is our beloved Brighton and Hove Albion, they will surprise us when we least expect it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
There's still plenty to play for this season.

Keep screaming :)
I know there is, but I cannot forget the Wendy season where were so near so many times but never made it.
nothing I would love better than if we really stuff this lot tonight

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Width is no use at Ewood.
We need to counter their midfield down the centre, and we can do that with Ince and Andrews.
We have genuine pace up front, and quality at the back.

Plus we can change things around quite a bit with options from the bench.

A decent line up for me.

Genuine pace up front? Who?

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
After the last three games....Tk, Calderon, Dunk, Upson, Ward, Ince, Stephens, March, Lualua, Lingard, Ulloa......4-4-2, it's all or nothing time. Time to gamble, what's the worst that could happen??? Lose like we have the last three, playing a system and players that clearly isn't working.

No teams play 442 any more bar the best teams in the world!! It doesn't work unless you have unbelievable passing ability. Eg Liverpool. Although it pains me to say it we aint that good!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lua Lua is AWFUL when he starts and March isnt experienced enough, simple as that.

Lingard, Ulloa and Dave 2 - all can play as strikers too, though Lingard and Dave will be supporting Ulloa, but it certainly adds a bit more attacking threat

Assume Stephens is still returning to fitness after his illness, can only be the logical reason why he hasnt started. Not a ball kicked yet and its almost as if we have already lost, Jesus wept.

Sorry that experience thing about March is nonsense. Every time e comes on he looks quick, strong, skilful and makes things happen.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Never ever give up on your team. This is our beloved Brighton and Hove Albion, they will surprise us when we least expect it.

they have surprised me many times over 52 years
none more so than just lately
and I won't give up until its impossible

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It seems that Lingard is contracted to play every game.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
they have surprised me many times over 52 years
none more so than just lately
and I won't give up until its impossible

That's the spirit, this is when the players need us more than ever. Hope we've taken a healthy travelling audience this evening to roar the boys on.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
something has got to give

I like your posts because I can stand at the other side of the room without my glasses on and still read them.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I like your posts because I can stand at the other side of the room without my glasses on and still read them.

How do you scroll down?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here