Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Blackburn Rovers v Brighton & Hove Albion - Tuesday 01/4 @ 7:45pm - OFFICIAL ***

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Good work :) but let's keep everything crossed for all three !

If we put the same attitude, desire, spirit and performance from this evening we will win.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
i've highlighted the factually accurate part of the post.

Wait, so, it's a fact that who can and can't be negative about the recent form is determined by how long you have been a fan, which grounds you saw us play at, and whether you campaigned for the amex? Do you know what a fact is?

EDIT to add

no. you said "It doesn't matter how poor we've been lately." that is inaccurate because it does matter.

You said you highlighted the bit that was factually inaccurate and you highlighted "It doesn't matter how long you've followed the Albion. How religiously you attended the Goldstone/Priestfield/Withdean. It doesn't matter how much you campaigned for the stadium."

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Yes I know, but we don't have Scholes, Gazza and Zidane....We have KEITH ANDREWS....What's your point???....Why don't you add Hoddle to the list, because he was as good as all them and we don't have anyone half as good as him either.

My point was that pace isn't everything.

The ability to pass the ball and/or dribble is more important than blinding pace.

Vicente was by far the best player ever to grace the Amex, and every one of the current first team attacking players could beat him over 30 yards.

And yes Hoddle was fantastic. Best player I've ever seen live.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
talking out of your arse doesn't help the team

So why do it then......

Yes I have watched us this season, and last and the year before that, all the way back before you lost your sense of perspective. It is our third season in the championship and yes things could be better, but they could be so much worse. Take a deep breath....... And hold it........ For as long as you.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Wait, so, it's a fact that who can and can't be negative about the recent form is determined by how long you have been a fan, which grounds you saw us play at, and whether you campaigned for the amex? Do you know what a fact is?

EDIT to add

You said you highlighted the bit that was factually inaccurate and you highlighted "It doesn't matter how long you've followed the Albion. How religiously you attended the Goldstone/Priestfield/Withdean. It doesn't matter how much you campaigned for the stadium."

it's quite amusing that you actually quoted the part of my post where i said "factually accurate". do i know what a fact is? do you know how to read?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Except the last game he featured in (possibly Ipswich) where he did absolutely nothing......

The last game he featured in he won a penalty within about 10 minutes of being on the pitch.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Just back from game having driven through the thickest fog I have ever seen.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Right then. I have to be up at 02:30 and watching the stream we have been utter pony so I am going to go to bed and hope that this is the act of disloyalty that means I miss a stunning comeback.

When we win you can all thank me.

Or maybe I'll just wake up in a bad mood.

Hmmm. 2-1 down at bedtime. Astonished to find the result was 3-3 when I woke up. Goals?

Feel free to thank me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here