Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black managers

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Could it be that A) there are not actually that many black manager applicants (probably the usual John Barnes, Paul Ince , Chris Powell, Hughton, Leroy Rosenior) and that B) they are just not very good managers in the same way that many, many managers have actually been not very good (regardlerss of skin colour) - Geoff Wood for example or Mickey Part 2 using BHA. Tho history is littered with shit managers..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

People have forgotten to mention THIS manager.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Jesus. The day we take advise from these two muppets is the day we all give up.
So basically we should only take notice of black players that toe the party line.Anti racism has become a jobs for the boys industry now, hence tossers like troy townsend(who??) spouting their rubbish.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So basically we should only take notice of black players that toe the party line.Anti racism has become a jobs for the boys industry now, hence tossers like troy townsend(who??) spouting their rubbish.

Nope. Dyer is, IMHO, an idiot period. As I said earlier I wouldn't take any notice of his uttering regardless of the topic. His colour hasn't got anything to do with it. There's tons of white players I don't have any time for listening to as well. And a few German for that matter.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Personally I cannot say I am proud we have a black manager.

Take that on its own and people will shout racist!

Fact is, I am proud we have one of the best managers, certainly one of the best English managers in the country.

I would not swap CH for anyone else at the moment, and hope he stays for years. I don't give a shit what colour he is.

In fact unless one of these stupid threads crop up, I don't even think about us having a black manager. I think about us having a class manager.

Why did Chris's Ramsey and Powell get the sack. Because they where struggling in their jobs, the same as a load of "white" managers have done this season.

Why is there only 1 or 2 black managers left. Well probably because there are only one or two capable ones. I don't see CH getting sacked any time soon because he is black.

I could go on as to why nearly 50% of Englands teams is black like I did in a previous thread, when only 3% of the UK population is. THe reason is they are the best players, they are English and that's why they are there.

Should we start limiting black players, and black athletes to give white ones a better chance? Where are the people asking for 87% of players to be white, so that the population is correctly represented?

What's the difference?

Or can we just give the jobs to the best men for them, whether it be player, coach or manager, and forget about the colour of their skins, because if people, like many on this thread are, keep making such an issue out of it (I am guessing most of those are white and are just as racist as those they comment against without realising it) and raising the subject, how are we all going to be able to accept everyone as equals, which despite what some might think, we all are, whether black, brown or white!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Nope. Dyer is, IMHO, an idiot period. As I said earlier I wouldn't take any notice of his uttering regardless of the topic. His colour hasn't got anything to do with it. There's tons of white players I don't have any time for listening to as well. And a few German for that matter.

Why do you think he is an idiot?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have to say, without reading the above, if you're good at your job you keep your job, if you aren't you lose it. Notice I have not used the colour of skin. Simple really.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I couldnt give a flying shit if Albions manager was a treble vaginal/penial hermaphrodite
with bright purple skin and yellow polka dots and came from the other side of ****ing Alpha Centauri
and ate dog shit as his main meal.
If he gets my team in the Premier League then "he da man "

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I couldnt give a flying shit if Albions manager was a treble vaginal/penial hermaphrodite
with bright purple skin and yellow polka dots and came from the other side of ****ing Alpha Centauri
and ate dog shit as his main meal.
If he gets my team in the Premier League then "he da man "

Wouldn't he actually be the woman as well?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Personally I cannot say I am proud we have a black manager.

Take that on its own and people will shout racist!

Fact is, I am proud we have one of the best managers, certainly one of the best English managers in the country.

I would not swap CH for anyone else at the moment, and hope he stays for years. I don't give a shit what colour he is.

In fact unless one of these stupid threads crop up, I don't even think about us having a black manager. I think about us having a class manager.

Why did Chris's Ramsey and Powell get the sack. Because they where struggling in their jobs, the same as a load of "white" managers have done this season.

Why is there only 1 or 2 black managers left. Well probably because there are only one or two capable ones. I don't see CH getting sacked any time soon because he is black.

I could go on as to why nearly 50% of Englands teams is black like I did in a previous thread, when only 3% of the UK population is. THe reason is they are the best players, they are English and that's why they are there.

Should we start limiting black players, and black athletes to give white ones a better chance? Where are the people asking for 87% of players to be white, so that the population is correctly represented?

What's the difference?

Or can we just give the jobs to the best men for them, whether it be player, coach or manager, and forget about the colour of their skins, because if people, like many on this thread are, keep making such an issue out of it (I am guessing most of those are white and are just as racist as those they comment against without realising it) and raising the subject, how are we all going to be able to accept everyone as equals, which despite what some might think, we all are, whether black, brown or white!

Thank F**K for that, some common sense at last. The offendotrons are truly out in force on this issue. Embarrassing non story where people cry racist without any just cause. There are zero, yes zero women in management in our football league. On that basis all the chairmen are sexist.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What do people think causes so few black managers then? The difference between black and white appears to be more than just random variation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here