Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bizarre rumour. Can anyone confirm?

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
The decision on Falmer has been made. It was announced on 28th October, 2005. When Prescott's ruling was quashed, the decision was made by the government that the ruling would be upheld. Anyone in doubt should consult Mystic Meg. After all, her prediction that Albion would beat Bristol City in Cardiff wasn't wrong.

D

Deleted User X18H

I saw Glen Hoddle at the open market today buying magic mushrooms then he went into Beanies.... then .............he went to village way south and get he's cement mixer out.........is the answer Paul Kitson

1066gull

Gina, if we got a yes for Falmer, it would of been as the BBC Sport top headline for the WHOLE day. Let alone League One. The result will come on the 6th.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gina, if we got a yes for Falmer, it would of been as the BBC Sport top headline for the WHOLE day. Let alone League One. The result will come on the 6th.

1) No it wouldn't have. It's important to us, of course, but I can't see that it really rates as a top headline on the sports section of a website viewed around the world.

2) Isn't in the 9th, not the 6th, on which the decision is due?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
I don't think the Glenn Hoddle thing and the Falmer decision were related. I think they were two seperate snippets of information. It's difficult to tell in a text, especially when the author is so bad at spelling he wrote (amongst other mistakes) "falmar" "hoddel" and "hotell". :dunce:

I wouldn't be at all suprised if a Falmer decision had already been made.

and you want to admit you went out with someone who spells that bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here