Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bizarre rumour. Can anyone confirm?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Got a text from a lifelong Albion fan this morning with the gossip from Brighton Market.

Apparently Glenn Hoddle seen with Dick Knight at a London Hotel. And Falmer has already been approved.

Seems a bit of a weird rumour. Just wondered if anyone can confirm or deny.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He was probably just seeking spiritual advice so as not to come back disabled. :thud:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What has Glenn Hoddle got to do with it?

I can believe that the decision on Falmer has already been made tho.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I did think it was a bit strange. Maybe they're having some secret love affair or something.

I don't really trust the source on this. The Brighton market boys can sometimes go a little over the top.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Perhaps you dreamt it Gina? It has the feel of slight "oddness" that dreams produce

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I did think it was a bit strange. Maybe they're having some secret love affair or something.

I don't really trust the source on this. The Brighton market boys can sometimes go a little over the top.

Sounds like complete rubbish. If the Falmer decision has been made, then there are a number of people on this board who would know at the exact same time as the club, and the news corps would know too

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Perhaps you dreamt it Gina? It has the feel of slight "oddness" that dreams produce

Definitely not a dream. I have the text on my phone still. It was sent to me by an ex, it's possible that he sent it so I would call him to find out more info. May have been a sneaky plan. It seems no-one else knows anything about it, so the chances are he was lying. I will not call him up to get him to confirm.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds like complete rubbish. If the Falmer decision has been made, then there are a number of people on this board who would know at the exact same time as the club, and the news corps would know too

Doubt it. There's every chance a decision has been reached already.

Of course, that decision has not been communicated yet.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Definitely not a dream. I have the text on my phone still. It was sent to me by an ex, it's possible that he sent it so I would call him to find out more info. May have been a sneaky plan. It seems no-one else knows anything about it, so the chances are he was lying. I will not call him up to get him to confirm.

I will have to remember that If I want to intrigue an ex, make up a story about a lonely old man with his glasses on string, having an illicit relationship with a footballer-cum-spiritual guide.

The pair meet in London Hotels to discuss a field near Lewes...I can hear the phone ringing now...it's her, she wants me back because I have ensnared her in my web of wonder!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I will have to remember that If I want to intrigue an ex, make up a story about a lonely old man with his glasses on string, having an illicit relationship with a footballer-cum-spiritual guide.

The pair meet in London Hotels to discuss a field near Lewes...I can hear the phone ringing now...it's her, she wants me back because I have ensnared her in my web of wonder!

I don't think the Glenn Hoddle thing and the Falmer decision were related. I think they were two seperate snippets of information. It's difficult to tell in a text, especially when the author is so bad at spelling he wrote (amongst other mistakes) "falmar" "hoddel" and "hotell". :dunce:

I wouldn't be at all suprised if a Falmer decision had already been made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here