Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bizarre rumour. Can anyone confirm?

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I think the decision probably has been made in principle. It wouldn't suprise me if if come out sometime this week or next. After the 27th June the whole of Whitehall will be chaos for a while, which might mean they couldn;t meet a 9th July deadline.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't think the Glenn Hoddle thing and the Falmer decision were related. I think they were two seperate snippets of information. It's difficult to tell in a text, especially when the author is so bad at spelling he wrote (amongst other mistakes) "falmar" "hoddel" and "hotell". :dunce:

I wouldn't be at all suprised if a Falmer decision had already been made.

Like I said, I would be surprised if the Falmer decision wasn't made some time ago.

Sounds like this ex of yours is well clever.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Me too. Hmm. Although I won't judge him on one comment he made. How was Ibiza BoF? :drink: :drink: :drink:

I was not actually 'disabled' when he said it so was not fussed. Looking back on it, I think it is quite amusing as to how misguided a person could be and actually swallow that tripe. I feel sorry for him.

Ibiza was very good. Peeling like a potato though :blush:

Me too, which is exactly what i asked him.... but not exactly in those words, i seem to remember there were an awful lot of swear words thrown in for good measure!

I dearly hope it wasn't the C word. You will be beyond redemption! :jester:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Maybe Dick Tight was consulting about the wisdom of signing Rohan Ricketts (whose mentor Hoddle was at spurs and wolves) and whether he is too much trouble to take a punt on given we would have to pay him a substantial salary

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Got a text from a lifelong Albion fan this morning with the gossip from Brighton Market.

Apparently Glenn Hoddle seen with Dick Knight at a London Hotel. And Falmer has already been approved.

Seems a bit of a weird rumour. Just wondered if anyone can confirm or deny.

:rant::shutup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here