Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bissouma and Propper and you might be on to something. Stephens needs to be upgraded next season, in my opinion of course.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Best thing about Biss is he will keep improving - am quite looking forward to seeing just how far he can progress nest season

Agreed. Biss, Solly, Dunk and Duffy should be the first names on the team sheet next season. Imo.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I know Chris Sutton is a bit of a bell, but on 5 Live he highlighted Bissouma as the key for today’s performance, kept dragging the team up the pitch and driving us on.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's probably laughing at/with a Brighton team mate that is out of shot.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
You realise Stephens and Pröpper play in different positions, with different roles, right?

Yes, they are asked to perform differing roles but when Stephens was out earlier on in the season Propper stepped in very well. also a central midfield of Bissouma, Propper and Gross would be much better at retaining possession and instigating attacks

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
probably player of the season for me. does so much to make us positive, wins the ball, keeps the ball, takes us upfield, though lacking in passing sometimes (and that can be coached)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bissouma seems to be getting visibly better game by game. He was immense for an hour today before not surprisingly fading a bit. Going to be a star.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

He seems to have impressed these two on a Spurs forum today
Screenshot_20190505-185251.png

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Liverpool-supporting mate who was at the game couldn't stop racing about him. Big player next season, I reckon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
As I said on another thread, can't help fearing we'll be fending off bids for D & D over the summer.

Absolutely no doubt. The only good thing is that they will command BIG fees!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Bissouma,legend already.Let's all laugh at Arsenal:lolol:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
If Biss keeps improving at the rate he is currently doing, we'll do well to hold on to him for another complete season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If Biss keeps improving at the rate he is currently doing, we'll do well to hold on to him for another complete season.

Agreed...but if he does move on it would require a very hefty fee......south of 25 million.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I acknowledge Dunk & Duffy were immense as usual today but Bissouma was my MOM today because he was the main driving force behind our forward play throughout the game. The way he drives forward with the ball gives us much more attacking intent and defences don’t like midfielders running at them like he does. Just need to work on his shooting and scoring goals from the edge of the box now !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here