Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I see Vicente got his clearance to pass the M25.
Your gonna make yourself look a twat again if you keep slagging him off.
Still waiting for you to nail your balls to a table, or whatever it was you gobbed off about last season whilst slagging Vicente off

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Warren just said (i think) zigic 69k a week ? did i hear that right , that is unreal if true , how on earth can birmingham afford wages like that

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Your gonna make yourself look a twat again if you keep slagging him off.
Still waiting for you to nail your balls to a table, or whatever it was you gobbed off about last season whilst slagging Vicente off

How is what I said, slagging him off???..I just hope he has got his bobble hat, snood and gloves lol...Believe it or not, I love the guy, just want to see him play.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Warren just said (i think) zigic 69k a week ? did i hear that right , that is unreal if true , how on earth can birmingham afford wages like that

They cant Jan, thats why they are in financial shit and will be deeper in it when the Fair Play rules come in

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

When you need a striker and you're offered someone who was pretty good for a while in Spain, you gamble... If you're being run by complete IDIOTS!

Is Laura Robson related to Nigel Adkins?

Blimey, where did THAT come from?! I find miss Robson rather attractive to be honest.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave

I work with a Brum fan and he did say that Zigic was on some crazy phone number renumeration....... He is very worried for their future.....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How is what I said, slagging him off???..I just hope he has got his bobble hat, snood and gloves lol...Believe it or not, I love the guy, just want to see him play.

Would think that with your sneidy comments, like a stuck record

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
69p

that sounds more realistic , was it noone who flattened him with a shoulder charge at the amex ? i know it was one of our slighter players , made me laugh at the time

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I thought he suggested we needed to be two goals ahead to bring Vicente on?

He said if we were comfortable he would have brought him on, or if we were behind and needed something, he would have brought him on.

Situation at 2:1 was neither.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Forest held to a point earlier. Good for us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When you need a striker and you're offered someone who was pretty good for a while in Spain, you gamble... If you're being run by complete IDIOTS!
Are you saying we're run by complete idiots then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here