Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wonder if Buckley has an injury?
If he's not injured, he must be knackered and need resting. There's no way he wouldn't be in the starting 11 or on the bench if he was fully fit.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I hope I am wrong but it sounds like a very unadventurous line-up?

Barnes supporting Macca up top, Orlandi floating in behind, Dave, Hammond and Bridcutt (MOTM) holding the midfield with quite possibly the most skillfull and pacey bench to come on in second half. Looks ok to me :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Barnes supporting Macca up top, Orlandi floating in behind, Dave, Hammond and Bridcutt (MOTM) holding the midfield with quite possibly the most skillfull and pacey bench to come on in second half. Looks ok to me :thumbsup:

The bench does looks great indeed that is for sure. Confident that we can change the game if things are not going our way.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That's as maybe, but I'd hardly say Barnes has been pulling up trees. He has been playing well since coming back into the side but i'd hardly call him a striker in FORM.

turn it in , he was very good against Derby and scored so he keeps his place

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
One thing that's a certain is Vicente will come on if its a draw or we are losing with 20 mins to go from what Gus said after the Derby game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here