Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birmingham City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The line up looks too defensive for me but I said that when I got to the Amex last Saturday and we got a result then so it shows how much I know.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
no i would of had either on of our wingers like lua lua or buckley in the team so we had some width and also orlandi and lopez are not wingers they are more like attacking midfielders

I'm not sure actually Mark, I don't really think we need to be too adventurous in order to win today. I think if we keep it tight, keep the ball as we do and control the game as we do, then we will get the chances the score and if we take them then that's gravy. I suspect it will be a Brighton win today because we're set up to keep the ball, and to create chances. We lack a little bit of pace in that team, but I suspect we'll have more than enough for Birmingham. They need Jack Butland to play exceptionally well today.

For crying out loud man be positive for once

But I have to agree with this, I'm all for wanting to see attacking wingers etc but chin up! It's a very good Brighton team today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that starting with Lua Lua or Buckley is too adventurous away from home and we should keep it tight for 60 mins or so and then try to sneak a 1 -0 win . Have we ever beaten a side managed by Lee Clark?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Personally, it's my opinion that we are Brighton, we are BRIGHTON, super Brighton, from the south.

Oh we're going up, and we'll win the cup, for Sussex by the Sea.

I also suspect that now is the time for marching...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Personally, it's my opinion that we are Brighton, we are BRIGHTON, super Brighton, from the south.

Oh we're going up, and we'll win the cup, for Sussex by the Sea.

I also suspect that now is the time for marching...

I agree with you, on all counts.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Vicente to score today.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Quite happy with that starting line-up especially away from home. Great bench to bring on for last 30-20 minutes. Come'on Brighton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here